2015 Pro Bowl captains - Michael Irvin and Cris Carter

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The first thought that went through my head when I saw this? "I hope Angry Doug makes the Pro Bowl and is selected by Cris Carter, at which point Baldwin refuses to play for his team and walks over to Michael Irvin."

How great would that be?

10570544_10152380428546263_8524505190061295391_n.jpg

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":kmnkxp63 said:
The first thought that went through my head when I saw this? "I hope Angry Doug makes the Pro Bowl and is selected by Cris Carter, at which point Baldwin refuses to play for his team and walks over to Michael Irvin."

How great would that be?

Aren't you forgetting something? Doug won't be available as he'll have a previous commitment that will keep him busy through the following weekend

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":26l8bjgz said:
Aren't you forgetting something? Doug won't be available as he'll have a previous commitment that will keep him busy through the following weekend

It was only under the assumption that either we don't make the Super Bowl (gasp), or that they move the Pro Bowl back to being after the Super Bowl. :)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Cris who?

Is it even fair to have a former Super Bowl champ coach against a pedestrian playoff player who has never even been to the big game?

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1o61r0tz said:
kidhawk":1o61r0tz said:

It was only under the assumption that either we don't make the Super Bowl (gasp), or that they move the Pro Bowl back to being after the Super Bowl. :)

Then this is more of a FANTASY post :lol:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":3s5bec56 said:
Duh. I said it was just the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the pic/news, AND I phrased the whole thing as a hypothetical situation by asking how great it would be.

Your grasp of reading for context is as impressive as Ben Roethlisberger's on the Pro Football Mock Monday Morning QB conversation articles, Kid. :)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":125nn5qe said:
kidhawk":125nn5qe said:
Duh. I said it was just the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the pic/news, AND I phrased the whole thing as a hypothetical situation by asking how great it would be.

Your grasp of reading for context is as impressive as Ben Roethlisberger's on the Pro Football Mock Monday Morning QB conversation articles, Kid. :)
HE'S SAYING YOU'RE NOT VERY ASTUTE.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":21gjhrr9 said:

My grasp for reading context is fine....it's obviously my joke telling that is not up to par with those Mock QB Conversations.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I hope to hell someone brings this up to him on SB media day if he gets voted in.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
This could be a bit of an awkward pairing.

“I’m going to put a little personal on this even though I love Cris to death,” Irvin said. “I don’t know what year it was we were in the Pro Bowl. And all Cris is trying to do, he’s just trying to share his experiences. He said to my wife, ‘You know, Michael would never come out of this problem until you leave him.’ Till you leave him.
“For years, I’ve held it. I’ve never shared that with anybody. I’ve never in my life shared that with anybody. I was so irked with Cris because he was out of line then. His ass is out of line now. He is out of line.”

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/mi ... oke/235339

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1n3f5280 said:
This could be a bit of an awkward pairing.

“I’m going to put a little personal on this even though I love Cris to death,” Irvin said. “I don’t know what year it was we were in the Pro Bowl. And all Cris is trying to do, he’s just trying to share his experiences. He said to my wife, ‘You know, Michael would never come out of this problem until you leave him.’ Till you leave him.
“For years, I’ve held it. I’ve never shared that with anybody. I’ve never in my life shared that with anybody. I was so irked with Cris because he was out of line then. His ass is out of line now. He is out of line.”

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/mi ... oke/235339
Has Irvin made his annual "Call me crazy, but, the Cowboys will win the superbowl this year" prediction yet????

I can't stand either of these 2 clowns........

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I kind of like Irvin, but I definitely don't like Carter. That is hysterical. Thanks for sharing, Shadow.

A

Anonymous

Cue the "Coca-Bowl" jokes in 5... 4... 3... 2...

:mrgreen: