Rodgers wants to Bring Refs to Seattle

chris98251

Reaction score
He said it in passing I think but he was trying to make a point as well.

Rodgers said he hopes penalties are called just as strictly in the Packers’ season opener at Seattle as they were when officials visited the Packers’ practice.

“I was joking with this crew that we might want them to head up to the Pacific Northwest in about a month,” Rodgers said.

The comments are really priceless, not hardly a mention of any other team, except by coincidence the Patriots who happen to have Browner and Revis now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-refs-will-boost-passing-offenses-this-year/

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":z60jety3 said:
He said it in passing I think but he was trying to make a point as well.

Rodgers said he hopes penalties are called just as strictly in the Packers’ season opener at Seattle as they were when officials visited the Packers’ practice.

“I was joking with this crew that we might want them to head up to the Pacific Northwest in about a month,” Rodgers said.

The comments are really priceless, not hardly a mention of any other team, except by coincidence the Patriots who happen to have Browner and Revis now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-refs-will-boost-passing-offenses-this-year/
I used to like AR until he started whining like a little beotch and started choking against Santa Clara.
He is still butthurt, Seattle is living in his head rent free. :th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm sopping up his tears to use as a life-extending elixir. That's how good they are. Nectar of the gods, I tell you. Keep 'em flowing, Aaron!

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
He forgets those same refs extended a scoring drive for them that kept them in it to begin with.

Throwdown

Reaction score
My god he's a girl, can we please send Kam on a blitz and let him know we don't respect him?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He is respected. The Hawks will show how much when the Packers come back here.

Another intro to the defense, the last time they came here the Hawks weren't even developed fully yet.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":29yyidlu said:
I'm sopping up his tears to use as a life-extending elixir. That's how good they are. Nectar of the gods, I tell you. Keep 'em flowing, Aaron!
LMAO

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just had an inspired thought. We should start calling him Erin instead of Aaron. Nearly two years later and he's still acting like a 17-year-old girl stood up on prom night.

*lifts goblet filled with the finest vintage*

To Erin Rodgers!

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":383an83d said:
ERIN RODGERS item best suited for the Shack NOT a Moderator!
I went to school with an Erin Rodgers....huge sloot.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2qxynebb said:
Perfect. What a bitch he is. Willing to sell me a few Ro?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Do we need to change your Monikers to Mr.and Mrs RolandDeschain ?

Please focus on topic instead of your mutual admiration.

taco40

Reaction score
Family out east whined and complained after that game on Facebook for weeks. I finally decided to comment that I didn't think they had much right to talk if their team only could muster 12 points.