Hard Knocks

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Anyone watch Hard Knocks last night? LOVE the show. Some random observations:

- Was surprised they did the Oklahoma drill. I understand it and like the toughness, but if I'm running a franchise I'm not doing that due to risk of injury.

- I think Steven Jackson has mailed it in. He's a well spoken and smart dude, but looks he is more into his art gallery. Has the "hamstring injury" (code for: I don't want to practice), and was way to preachy for a guy who isn't suiting up. I don't think he'll do much for the Falcons.

- Man, Ryan has some nice weapons around him, especially at WR.

- The first round lineman they picked up from A&M is gonna be a beast. Was impressed how he handled himself as a rookie. He beat down Bierman (who I suspect is going to get cut; guess he'll be doing reality TV full time).

- Loved the interview with the cowboy/rancher dude. On the ranch and roping cattle in the offseason, suiting up for an NFL squad when it is time to earn a paycheck.

- The North Dakota State LB is an interesting storyline. Curious as to whether he will make the team.

- Not overly impressed with their HC, Smith. A lot of cliche's and coachspeak (the Bengals staff seemed to have it more together when motivating the team)

Latest posts