preseason week 1

ringless

Reaction score
Wathcing the cardinals game, Carson palmer goes 5/5 84 yds to start off in a 4:43 second drive... It is only 1 drive but the receivers are looking deadly, even with Floyd and Ginn out. Cooper got blown off the line on his first snap and has been reported being a little rusty in practice. There was a sack on the second play but then things seemed to calm down....

I am scared to see our Linebackers who are about to take the field... I really think this team will be bigger threat than you guys think, however what team doesn't in preseason..

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
On Defense we just had a four and out, there was a whiffed tackle well behind the line of scrimmage that ended up in a 7 yard gain, followed by two incomplete passes. One tipped, and one well defended.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Where are all the Cardinals fans at? Just kidding. There are none. Stanton is now in at QB, 2nd stringers are in on Offense... It was a little taste, but very sweet at that!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
John Brown is looking like a steal, and has had the best reviews out of anyone at our training camp. The first reception his speed blows past the defender leading to a 25 yd gain. He then draws a 39yd penalty when he again blows past the corner and safety leading to the safety tackling him to prevent the catch and a 39yd pass interference penalty. Then he catches a a quick pass... Turn it into 10.... And another 10 yd catch in traffic for a touchdown. This kid could be the steal of the draft.... As I said, all reports have said he is having the best training camp out of anyone and it already shows on the field

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Kevin Minter on defense watches the QB, jumps up to tip the ball and a cardinals interception on defense.... Cardinals turn it into 3 points on offense to go up 17-0 .. John Brown drops a TD pass untouched that hits him in the numbers on that drive

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Cardinals have 127yds of offense to Houston 11....
Cardinals have created one turnover and owned the ball for 11 minute to Houstons 2 minutes.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
We took out starters out after the first series. Houston kept their starters in the whole first half and we absolutely dominated the game.....

32-0 Arizona

27 First downs to 9
We converted 11 of 17 first down to their 0 of 9
407 yds to 172 yds
2 turnovers forced to zero and a safety
42 minutes TOP

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Houston starters might be a bit generous without Foster and the top two WRs.

Still Fitzpatrick sucks and the Texans are flirting with another bad year. Mediocre is most likely.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Arizona looked energetic, sharp, and cohesive. Got to give them credit for a solid all-around performance in a preseason game against an overmatched opponent. That's the kind of preseason performance I have come to expect from my Seahawks.

Logan Thomas shocked me with some of the throws he made. Although I knew he was a play maker, I did not think he had the mental game to make those throws. Credit to Bruce Arians.

For the Jaguars, Red Bryant and Chris Clemons dominated the line of scrimmage. I'm going to miss those guys.