Building the Perfect QB

rlkats

Reaction score
Interesting. This should amp someone up. I think Brady for the head. Should be different. Torso is cam what's that about? How is that significant?

ringless

Reaction score
Could you imagine though. The perfect player like that? Not even your teams defense could stop it! :p

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
ringless":ifjjner8 said:
Could you imagine though. The perfect player like that? Not even your teams defense could stop it! :p

if it had Manning's head like in the image it wouldn't be a problem.

In fact, every name listed in that picture has lost to the Seahawks, all but one in very embarrassing fashion and he comes to town week 1.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm getting real sick and tired of the Arianna Rodgers slob fest, god i hate that guy,

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rlkats":3qqznsqi said:
Interesting. This should amp someone up. I think Brady for the head. Should be different. Torso is cam what's that about? How is that significant?

Cam's got a big strong durable body, I think that's the attraction.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":38ths5t1 said:

I'd probably put Wilson there...that's where the heart is...certainly not Cam.

Also...I'd take Kaps arm over Rodgers....most of the big time passers tho are really just competing over the head.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Marvin49":2g4ve15q said:
rlkats":2g4ve15q said:

Also...I'd take Kaps arm over Rodgers....most of the big time passers tho are really just competing over the head.

I don't understand why people think Cam has no heart? He led his college team back down 24 points in one of the most intense settings in American sports and took by far the worst team in the NFL with 14 losses to a 12 win team in year three. All this with a very sub-par offensive supporting cast that's also in cap hell. If he has no heart then his other skills must truly be ungodly since his resume is on par with any 25 year old in the history of team sports in my opinion.

That's no slight on anyone, in particular Wilson, who I have cheered both in person and on TV before most or all of this website, coming from a family of Wolfpack fans whose father and brother are NCSU alums. But if DeAngelo Williams doesn't fumble in the opener last year and the Panthers win and have the #1 seed, the entire dynamic of the playoffs may possibly have changed and who knows what would have happened. Would Cam then have more heart than Wilson?

rlkats

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3kpffsqm said:
rlkats":3kpffsqm said:

Cam's got a big strong durable body, I think that's the attraction.

Ya maybe. I'm just not very impressed with the rest of it. I agree with Marvin. I'd put Wilson there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Throwdown":2c1qht1o said:
Honestly, aside from the height they describe Russell Wilson...

So give him elevator shoes or go go gadget shoes and he is in. :twisted:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":3pwo86qs said:
rlkats":3pwo86qs said:

Kaep has a poor throwing motion for touch passes. If the QB only threw to wide open receivers, then Kaep's arm would be better than Rogers. Kaep also has a very long wind up which is not a good thing for an NFL QB. It's not just the ability to throw the ball 100mph, it's the throwing motion and the quick delivery which Rogers has and Kaep doesn't.

TAB420

Reaction score
And Wilson only has one less SB ring's then all those QB's combined...That's funny.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would take K-Choke's arm if it was just about burning passes in tight spots, but many times a QB needs a floater or a nice trajectory to keep the defender from having a chance at it.

This is especially true in the red zone. Rodgers has that touch and a whale of a deep ball. This is just something that K-Choke can improve with. Like Wilson he is just a pup in NFL terms. Erin Rodgers has an outstanding throw.

They got the legs right though. KaeperSpaz has pretty unique running ability for a long legged dude. That guy runs like no other QB I have seen, even Cunningham.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Kaep's arm isn't in the top 10 of the league. No touch at all, weird wind up. I'd take Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Wilson, Ryan, Cutler, Stafford, Luck, Romo...

His legs make him dangerous though, but I will always prefer RW's ability to throw moving both ways and how he always looks to pass before he runs.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would take.

Wilsons head. Manning is good, but he brought his system to Denver, Wilson has played in three different ones and succeeded.

Marinos release

Moons Arm

Wilsons Legs

Wilsons work ethic

Cam's Torso is fine though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1pdp11a0 said:
If Russell Wilson had Peyton Manning's head, he'd be well over six feet tall.

Maybe even pushing 7 feet tall. 8)