Donks vs 9ers

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah, but only for another 5-10 minutes before I head out, probably. There are a couple of us in the chat room, though. *cough hint*

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
We should bring Singletary back, he wouldn't let us lose in the preseason.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The meltdown on mehzone is hilarious. Of course it's all about them only playing their back ups when it wanst that long ago they were telling everyone how deep they were.

Bethea took a nasty spill which is a shame especially since he mostly sucks anyway.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":2t14s35u said:
'Potential Superbowl preview'
:204070:
Neither one of those teams will be in the Super Bowl.
The game is so boring its turned into a commercial for the new zipperfly stadium.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":2puxdczo said:
Levi is 90% full and sounds like a library.

Hmmm I thought the new stadium was supposed to rival C-link? Go figure! :stirthepot:

Gabbert looks like poo. All 3 of Seattle's back up QB's are better than BG, I bet SF picks up whomever we cut.

pinksheets

Reaction score
They even mentioned that the 9ers are using speakers to "project" the crowd noise.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3nblgeew said:
pmedic920":3nblgeew said:
Levi is 90% full and sounds like a library.

Hmmm I thought the new stadium was supposed to rival C-link? Go figure! :stirthepot:

Gabbert looks like poo. All 3 of Seattle's back up QB's are better than BG, I bet SF picks up whomever we cut.

This game is so boring I'm on a hawk board lol anyways. Bright spots.

1. Getting starting players back
2. I love the RB Hyde
3. Kap seems to be working on progression and check downs

And I agree Niners will be grabbing who seattle cut QB crapbert is horrible. Also not impressed with the second and third string d.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
And a marvelous first half comes to a close as the broncos go ahead 17-0. 49ers have been outscored 40-3 so far in the preseason. :lol:

rlkats

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3p1vei9v said:
And a marvelous first half comes to a close as the broncos go ahead 17-0. 49ers have been outscored 40-3 so far in the preseason. :lol:

Key word preseason lol. You think Harbaugh will actually play a team in preseason with the thought to win or give any info. Even more when you play that team in the reg season on the road lol.