Levis stadium speakers project crowd noise

Polk738

Reaction score
So I had a video pop up on my FB timeline, sorry can't post the link but if you go to the page "Fans of Seattle Seahawks" you will see it. This is hilarious to watch, the way this guy talks about how sound could bounce off those boxes an back down to the field is just too much. Regardless, I don't think it helped them too much today tho considering they were blown out by the donkeys.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Polk738":3qxel3jp said:
So I had a video pop up on my FB timeline, sorry can't post the link but if you go to the page "Fans of Seattle Seahawks" you will see it. This is hilarious to watch, the way this guy talks about how sound could bounce off those boxes an back down to the field is just too much. Regardless, I don't think it helped them too much today tho considering they were blown out by the donkeys.

You needed to put this in the NFL forum.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I dunno how to make it more clear that topics about OTHER teams belong in the NFL forum.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Throwdown":didb6tsv said:
chris98251":didb6tsv said:
Throwdown":didb6tsv said:
I dunno how to make it more clear that topics about OTHER teams belong in the NFL forum.

This may help.

If we could put it in comic sans and I think they'll get it.

Got ya covered dude.
724d072981ed293fe3260c29032f0af8.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
pmedic920":2p4tjruj said:
lvnginhwktwn":2p4tjruj said:
Or you could just delete it all together.

You wish. :)

I'm not even sure what the point of the post is.

This story is MONTHS if not YEARS old.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Marvin49":z74eve73 said:
pmedic920":z74eve73 said:
lvnginhwktwn":z74eve73 said:

You're drunk. The stadium just opened. Not sure how this topic could be, "Months, if not years old."

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2a29hb1c said:
Marvin49":2a29hb1c said:
pmedic920":2a29hb1c said:
lvnginhwktwn":2a29hb1c said:

You're drunk. The stadium just opened. Not sure how this topic could be, "Months, if not years old."
I'd venture to guess it takes more than 12 months to build a stadium?

Marvin49

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3ej5hxgr said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3ej5hxgr said:
Marvin49":3ej5hxgr said:
pmedic920":3ej5hxgr said:

Correct....and the builder talking about the way sound will bounce off the suite tower is as I said, months if not years old. It was thought about when the building was designed, so its not like they came up with the idea and the stadium completed construction the next day.

Also on the title of the thread...."Levis Stadium speakers project crowd noise"...uh...where the hell did you get that?

I know there is only one big speaker bank on the south side scoreboard that projects north in order to alleviate concerns about noise for the residential areas south of the stadium, but I've heard nothing about crowd noise being projected through them.

Treghc

Reaction score
Marvin49":saue1m2k said:
I know there is only one big speaker bank on the south side scoreboard that projects north in order to alleviate concerns about noise for the residential areas south of the stadium, but I've heard nothing about crowd noise being projected through them.

When they showed this little snippet before the game, I knew i would be misinterpreted. The subject was about crowd noise and the speaker immediately started talking about the speakers afterwards, making it seem like he was inferring noise would be coming from them. Obviously, this isn't what he meant, but some will hear what they want to hear and make it a topic of discussion.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Treghc":6miokrx7 said:
When they showed this little snippet before the game, I knew i would be misinterpreted. The subject was about crowd noise and the speaker immediately started talking about the speakers afterwards, making it seem like he was inferring noise would be coming from them. Obviously, this isn't what he meant, but some will hear what they want to hear and make it a topic of discussion.
Serves 49ers fans right for accusing us of piping in crowd noise for years and years and years despite the NFL investigating us after the Giants accused us of it and finding it to be legit. 8)

pmedic920

Reaction score
58334abab47873a59dd2224196d3848d.jpg

Cats out of the bag.
Many have wondered about the 4 mysterious disks at century link field, they in fact are high tech sound projectors. Seahawks owner Paul A., built them using technology that he obtained from aliens.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pmedic920":1dsn8vx2 said:
Marvin, it really doesn't matter. Your speakers will never be better than ours. :{)

Never suggested otherwise.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Treghc":23cbntp0 said:
Marvin49":23cbntp0 said:

Correct.

The Suite Tower is on the west side, not the south side. The speaker bank he was referencing is a part of the south scoreboard...and its LOUD. hurting my eardrums a few times and I'm a good distance away from it looking down at the goalline.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3fc74la4 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3fc74la4 said:
Marvin49":3fc74la4 said:
pmedic920":3fc74la4 said:

The subject of speakers projecting crowd noise is the title of the thread, which was brought up yesterday. Marvin has been using his cardboard time machine too much and is now confused about which year he is in.