All is not well in Ninerland

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We need all the O-line help we can get. Tell them you will sit out until you're traded to Seattle, Alex!!

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2oevo1oc said:
We need all the O-line help we can get. Tell them you will sit out until you're traded to Seattle, Alex!!

I am not sure he would start here..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2r0514cp said:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/71928-alex-boone-turns-down-contract-offer-49ers/

Alex Boone turns down contract offer. Probably saw how they railroaded Colin and told them to drop dead. This is awesome .
Damn! This for real? Ladies and Gentlemen it almost seems as if karma is paying us back for 2001, 2005 and OKC.Seahawks ready for a dynasty run, Mariners looking 1995 hot....call me happy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Lol.

Here we go again.

1) He wasn't offered as good a contract as has been reported. The money is decent, but doesn't kick in till after his last 2 years would expire. He wants the money now

2) Boone is a natural tackle and probably wants tackle money. Dunno how it ends, but it will either be him under contact or traded for a pretty good pick. There are multiple teams interested in him... As a tackle.

3) Wouldn't be good enough to play in Seattle? Please. He won't get traded there tho.

4) Niners are loaded on the O-Line with Marcus Martin, Joe Looney and Adam Snyder all capable in playing there. Snyder was the starter there in 2011.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Marvin49":1rdg9kr0 said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

1) He wasn't offered as good a contract as has been reported. The money is decent, but doesn't kick in till after his last 2 years would expire. He wants the money now

2) Boone is a natural tackle and probably wants tackle money. Dunno how it ends, but it will either be him under contact or traded for a pretty good pick. There are multiple teams interested in him... As a tackle.

3) Wouldn't be good enough to play in Seattle? Please. He won't get traded there tho.

4) Niners are loaded on the O-Line with Marcus Martin, Joe Looney and Adam Snyder all capable in playing there. Snyder was the starter there in 2011.

I was with you until you said Snyder is capable. There is a reason we got him back from the Cards so cheap. I get that he can plug in virtually in any spot but capable is a strong word. Looney however is looking better and better.

Also I think this is worth a look.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/holdout ... -stalemate

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":37olpr8u said:
Tech Worlds":37olpr8u said:
Spin spin spinnaroonie!
Like a record right round...

Marv could probably relax on spinning threads if there wasn't a new thread everyday and sometimes more than one.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1ax3608p said:
MizzouHawkGal":1ax3608p said:
Tech Worlds":1ax3608p said:
Spin spin spinnaroonie!
Like a record right round...

Marv could probably relax on spinning threads if there wasn't a new thread everyday and sometimes more than one.
You should inform him he's in Seahawk Country. He'll live longer and happier.:)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marv it's time to do more reading and less reacting. Put the red and gold super hero suit away for a while. If you're bored, there's some fun shit happening over in the shack with Donkos fans.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":13687kp8 said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

Martin hasn't played a single rep yet. How can you say he is capable of playing time?

lsheldon

Reaction score
He may owe the organization money in order to play soon. 2 Million base salary for 2014 and hes currently at nearly 900 K in fines for missing training camp.

The 27-year-old Boone has two years left on his existing contract, with base salaries of $2 million in 2014 and $1.2 million in 2015. He believes that he deserves more and has refused to report to the 49ers without a new contract.

Boone has started all 16 games in each of the last two seasons with the team. He has missed all of training camp and exposed him to nearly $900,000 in fines and forfeiture.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/71928- ... fer-49ers/

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2pnrw1zk said:
Marvin49":2pnrw1zk said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

I was with you until you said Snyder is capable. There is a reason we got him back from the Cards so cheap. I get that he can plug in virtually in any spot but capable is a strong word. Looney however is looking better and better.

Also I think this is worth a look.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/holdout ... -stalemate

My point wasn't that he was ideal. I was just saying they were capable of winning 13 games when he was a starting guard with largely the same line.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":19jed16w said:
Marvin49":19jed16w said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

Martin hasn't played a single rep yet. How can you say he is capable of playing time?

He played yesterday.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1ychh5ka said:
Marv it's time to do more reading and less reacting. Put the red and gold super hero suit away for a while. If you're bored, there's some fun shit happening over in the shack with Donkos fans.

Lol.

Sorry...I have a character flaw. When I see BS, I'm compelled to respond. It's my issue, not theirs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1l5atgbz said:
Agree with this poster for once. Come on Marvin, join in on the donkospurts/cinnastench beatdown! :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3u0s9y3j said:
Agree with this poster for once. Come on Marvin, join in on the donkospurts/cinnastench beatdown! :lol:
Not every guy is into seconds that are that sloppy...Just sayin'.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jcxngcu said:
Sports Hernia":1jcxngcu said:
Not every guy is into seconds that are that sloppy...Just sayin'.

Good point, I'm guessing cinaspurts is pretty hammered.