Around the NFC West

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Wow the hits keep coming for the Cards, Dockett done for the year with an ACL. Add that ontop of the Washington Suspension and Mathiu coming off the leg injury and the previously top 5 D has some huge question marks.

Meanwhile. SF is yet to score in the preseason. Their D is looking old, and their also without Bowman atleast 4 games from injury, and Aldon for most likely suspension.

The Rams still have Bradford at QB........ But their D does look solid although Rodgers carved them up pretty good in week 2.

I know the narrative coming in was our schedule was crazy hard and the nfc west was by far the best division in football. So I think its interesting to see how the rest of the preseason shakes out with these teams.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Still and all it is preseason. But I get what you're saying. My gut tells me Whiners will be fine though may take one step back, Lambs will be typically around .500 but AZ takes a tumble.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Man, I followed this link through the infamous thread because the op was making a big deal about his thread.

But the informative analysis is weak.

Seriously, Bradford is still their QB and their D looked good?

WTF, I don't mean to be a dick, but this was such a lame attempt to put our Seahawks on a pedestal.

Latest posts