Tony Gonzales makes bold Donkos prediction

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Yea he sure does. He and every other mediots sure can't get off of Peytons jock.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't even know who their first two opponents are, but they aren't even getting out of September undefeated let alone the season

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kidhawk":1jivir83 said:
I don't even know who their first two opponents are, but they aren't even getting out of September undefeated let alone the season
Indianapolis, Kansas City, Seattle, bye week. If they aren't careful they go 1-2 but more likely 2-1 and Tony might learn something.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1b88yuny said:
kidhawk":1b88yuny said:
Indianapolis, Kansas City, Seattle, bye week. If they aren't careful they go 1-2 but more likely 2-1 and Tony might learn something.

With that schedule they very easily could go 1-2 and not out of the realm of possibility that they start with a 0 fer, but they aren't winning in Seattle, and Tony should know better

the ditch

Reaction score
the Broncos play the Colts, Seahawks, Niners, Rams, Patriots and to a slightly lesser extent the Cards and Chargers (twice) this season. I have a hard time believing they will win all of those games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kidhawk":1uphfm8w said:
MizzouHawkGal":1uphfm8w said:
kidhawk":1uphfm8w said:

With that schedule they very easily could go 1-2 and not out of the realm of possibility that they start with a 0 fer, but they aren't winning in Seattle, and Tony should know better
Indianapolis has a good shot at beating them if things go right for them but Kansas City has no chance of beating them, not one. And well the chances of Denver winning in Seattle? Forget about it! So 0-3 isn't happening but 1-2 has a chance, a small one, but a chance because Indianapolis and Kansas City are home games for them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
the ditch":2zu00cnh said:
the Broncos play the Colts, Seahawks, Niners, Rams, Patriots and to a slightly lesser extent the Cards and Chargers (twice) this season. I have a hard time believing they will win all of those games.
They lose against the Seahawks and Patriots and probably the 49ers. As for the division? San Diego matches up well with them and usually splits the season matchup and Kansas City always has a shot if the game is at Arrowhead. So realistically I see them going closer to 11-5 then 13-3 let alone 16-0.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
There are 2 possibilities. TG took too many shots to the head, or TG has been trolling this board under the names of Donkospurts, Cinnaspurts, and wizardspurts.....

Largent80

Reaction score
"They are going to pick up right where they left off".

Getting their asses handed to them in the biggest game of the year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1a7knvs9 said:
kidhawk":1a7knvs9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1a7knvs9 said:
kidhawk":1a7knvs9 said:

Indianapolis has a good shot at beating them if things go right for them but Kansas City has no chance of beating them, not one. And well the chances of Denver winning in Seattle? Forget about it! So 0-3 isn't happening but 1-2 has a chance, a small one, but a chance because Indianapolis and Kansas City are home games for them.

I wouldn't say no shot at all for KC, just that I'd heavily favor the Broncos in that game. It's not nearly as much of a gimme game as the Raiders will be.

kearly

Reaction score
The Broncos will dominate the league if the current rules emphasis stays in place. No team in the NFL benefits more from the new environment and they were already really good in 2012 and 2013. That plus they added some very good players last offseason.

They will cruise through the AFC with less resistance than ever, through the regular season at the very least.

It will be interesting if we get a SEA-DEN SB rematch. Officials tend to be very hands off in recent Super Bowls, especially after a season of fans wringing their hands over bad defense and way too many penalties. But then again, officials will remember why the rule came into being in the first place. It would be a very interesting SB rematch to say the least.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":38kupjiv said:
Indianapolis has a good shot at beating them if things go right for them
No, they don't. Not in my opinion. Indy was having their little lucky hot streak when they beat SF, Indy, and Sea last year; all those happened in a five-game stretch. Denver's defense will be much better this year. Indy's losing that game. It's up to the Seahawks to make sure the Broncos don't start 3-0.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":pu4rq59w said:
There are 2 possibilities. TG took too many shots to the head, or TG has been trolling this board under the names of Donkospurts, Cinnaspurts, and wizardspurts.....

To barrow your line, for once I totally agree with this poster.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":274egpnu said:
MizzouHawkGal":274egpnu said:
Indianapolis has a good shot at beating them if things go right for them
No, they don't. Not in my opinion. Indy was having their little lucky hot streak when they beat SF, Indy, and Sea last year; all those happened in a five-game stretch. Denver's defense will be much better this year. Indy's losing that game. It's up to the Seahawks to make sure the Broncos don't start 3-0.
Visited. But I did have to try right?

Latest posts