Mike Carey officiating

KPA

Reaction score
If Mike Carey can refuse to officiate Washington Redskins games because of the offensive name, can the Seattle Seahawks refuse Mike Carey because of his offensive officiating?

Cartire

Reaction score
KPA":2sl0n4tl said:
If Mike Carey can refuse to officiate Washington Redskins games because of the offensive name, can the Seattle Seahawks refuse Mike Carey because of his offensive officiating?

he retired

i guess hes an analyst now for someone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cartire":2hnkl8n8 said:
KPA":2hnkl8n8 said:

he retired

Can we refuse that he analyze Hawks games? 8)

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Cartire":2tqbpvfl said:
KPA":2tqbpvfl said:

he retired

:thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Anal ist for CBS Football. Same as Perrier is for Fox.... 8)

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
KPA":n4ns036l said:

I have to admit I had the same thought.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Cartire":1braa6c4 said:
KPA":1braa6c4 said:

he retired

CBS, same network that hired Tony Gonzalez as an analyst. I'm blocking that channel at home.

Cartire

Reaction score
lsheldon":2cbjy7ff said:
Cartire":2cbjy7ff said:
KPA":2cbjy7ff said:

he retired

CBS, same network that hired Tony Gonzalez as an analyst. I'm blocking that channel at home.

Thank god its primarily AFC.

ivotuk

Reaction score
So what, did he actually refuse to officiate a Redskins game? Or is he making this publicity statement at a time when it's a moot situation?

rigelian

Reaction score
Apparently someone went back and figured out he hadn't officiated a redskins game since 2006 and asked him about it and he told them the truth.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
ivotuk":3ke8omn8 said:
So what, did he actually refuse to officiate a Redskins game? Or is he making this publicity statement at a time when it's a moot situation?
I agree with this. The guy is a tool

rigelian

Reaction score
If the guy didn't think he could fairly call games because the team uses a racial slur as a team name, I figure this would be the best course of action to take.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ivotuk":3it3wqbl said:

The way I understand it, is that a few years back he requested to NOT be assigned to redskins games.
I'm guessing that it just became highlighted and now has become news.
Sorry I can't provide a link but I did hear him say to a reporter that he did not refuse to do the games, he asked not to do them.