One of My Favorite Times of the Year- Deadspin

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Broncos one came out a few days back, but I hadn't seen the 49ers one yet. Sweet! Reading now. :)

I'm already laughing at the opening part, "let's see how it ended" - ROFL. Ah, I love this series from Deadspin.

ringless

Reaction score
I would kill for someone to make a video compilation of all of Jim's fits... Can someone make this happen? It would be priceless

acer1240

Reaction score
Drew Magary is one of the most gifted writers I've had the privilege to follow. His weekly funbag and jambaroo articles are gold. Major props to that man.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawks just came out

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks ... socialflow

LOL

Rich:

Niners-Hawks game two seasons ago (Sunday night football, two days before Xmas). The huge guy next to me leans over right before kickoff and says "by the way, I'm on meth." He then proceeded to bear hug me and pick me up repeatedly. He grabbed my junk once, too. The cops finally took him out in the middle of the second quarter. "By the way, I'm on meth" should be the 12th Man's official slogan.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1i3garz8 said:
Hawks just came out

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks ... socialflow

LOL

Rich:

Niners-Hawks game two seasons ago (Sunday night football, two days before Xmas). The huge guy next to me leans over right before kickoff and says "by the way, I'm on meth." He then proceeded to bear hug me and pick me up repeatedly. He grabbed my junk once, too. The cops finally took him out in the middle of the second quarter. "By the way, I'm on meth" should be the 12th Man's official slogan.

YOWZA, they took the gloves off for the Hawks lol.

What's new that sucks: Just your typical offseason free-agent pillaging of a Super Bowl champion. Say goodbye to Brandon Browner and his medicine cabinet. Chris Clemons: also gone. Golden Tate has also left town to come bang your wife.

lsheldon

Reaction score
This guy is right on the money..

Nick:

Our fans are all idiots who troll Seahawks message boards and claim football superiority because we won a bunch of Super Bowls in the 80s and 90s.