Packers fans standing week 1 post

irocdave

Reaction score
Seems the internet literate Midwest, north fans still have a bur in the saddle from a couple of years ago. See tis thread..
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/will ... ill.53388/

Started back in July. Man the Pack fans still believe they got hosed in 2012. remember that the pack was till in the game at end because of BS calls by scab officials. Hawks won the game on the correct call but officials missed the obvious OPI shove Tate made prior to his awesome catch. Packers fans are looking towards this game a "revenge" game. What a load of shit. If quality officials would have been officiating the game it would not have come down to a Hawks pass in to the endzone. Packers fans as well as the lamestream media ignore the BS calls leading up to this play. That BITCH from NFL network had the audacity to call out Pete after the fact in an interview.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well, I hate to break it to them but their team is going to leave Seattle pissed off and butthurt again, but the one thing that will be different is It won't even be a close game! .....and they will still whine like they did after the "wail Mary"!

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
yep, 'revenge" is the motivating factor. Pathetic. Packers should have been down by 10 in that game and no need for Tate to shove the guy then make a legit catch. Packers fans are just as lame as any other fan base. Yea, I said it. Pack fans but hurt about that play are ignorant NFL fans. Watch that game objectively and the packers have no claim to victory. Poetic justice is the way I viewed it.

LaSeeno

Reaction score
Please don't take packerforum.com seriously. Packer fans in the know don't associate there.

chris98251

Reaction score
We still talk about the Testerverde Touchdown, we still talk about Pissburgh and the Bus getting a pass to a Super Bowl. I get their perspective.

Being on the favorable side for a change is nice, but fact is the rules said it was legal, also remember many coaches and players don't know all the rules either, example being the pass defense rules our DB's play to the edge of that most the rest of the league gets pissed about.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1pvy7tvj said:
We still talk about the Testerverde Touchdown, we still talk about Pissburgh and the Bus getting a pass to a Super Bowl. I get their perspective.

Being on the favorable side for a change is nice, but fact is the rules said it was legal, also remember many coaches and players don't know all the rules either, example being the pass defense rules our DB's play to the edge of that most the rest of the league gets pissed about.
Quite telling we're still not really getting called for IC more then ordinary isn't it? What I'm trying to tell you is that I see Kansas City, Green Bay, Chicago and Dallas games year around and flat out Seattle neither commits or gets called for the IC fouls these teams and others are getting nailed for with regularity.

acer1240

Reaction score
I've waited my whole life for my team to be the big bully. We'll lose a battle here and there but we will win the war. It's going to be an amazing season

Polk738

Reaction score
I was watching the Bears Hawks game in a sports bar Friday night and they're happened to be a couple packer fans sitting right next to me. They were cool for awhile until they started drinking, we started talking about the week one game and of course they have to bring up the so called "fail mary" game. I really do get tired of talking about this stupid play as I've argued it to death with my little brother, being as he's a packer fan himself. He's moved on from it unlike a lot of other packer fans apparently. So this couple asks me "C'mon man did you really think that was a touchdown?" They argue with me until I show them my favorite pic of the play where it clearly shows Tate's feet on the ground while Jenning's are still flopping in the air, sorry by NFL rules this is a touchdown. They didn't have too much to say after that, I mean how can you argue with a picture? I reminded them that the week one game won't even be close, to which they high-fived me for? Odd they must've thought I meant in GBs favor 8)

dutchman063

Reaction score
"The Packers should win. but don't forget who the HC of the Packers is...when was the last time he was not outcoached in a big game?"

^^This^^.. Pete is a much better big game coach than Mike McCarthy is.. for that reason the Packers will lose

dutchman063

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2raqglaa said:
They make 49er fans look... not ... as ... delusional...

Wow!

They really think they are going to come into Seattle and beat us down?

:34853_doh:

I see a few people on there talking smack but i see just as many either expecting a loss or expecting a very close game.. hardly as bad as any 49er whine fest

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dutchman063":3nmbg5jp said:
The_Z_Man":3nmbg5jp said:
They make 49er fans look... not ... as ... delusional...

Wow!

They really think they are going to come into Seattle and beat us down?

:34853_doh:

I see a few people on there talking smack but i see just as many either expecting a loss or expecting a very close game.. hardly as bad as any 49er whine fest
We'll beat them but it won't be some curbstomping. We have 2 huge advantages.

1. It's at home
2. It's a primetime game

We usually bring our best under those conditions.

dutchman063

Reaction score
The home field advantage i agree with, the primetime i dont ....its the season opener, both teams will be extremely pumped

endzorn

Reaction score
I wonder if Seahawks fans will ever shut the hell up about it? I don't care what Packer fans think, but I do care that I still hear about it from other Hawk fans. How bout we start another 49er thread?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
endzorn":3sxpf37t said:
I wonder if Seahawks fans will ever shut the hell up about it? I don't care what Packer fans think, but I do care that I still hear about it from other Hawk fans. How bout we start another 49er thread?

Or complain about other Seahawk fans again.