49ers sux

jake206

Reaction score
Is it me or are they just get shellacked out there? Blasted by the Broncos and starting slow against the Chargers? :49ersmall: I'm still not shedding any tears. Beyond reproach.

rlkats

Reaction score
jake206":2kl7s2yq said:
Is it me or are they just get shellacked out there? Blasted by the Broncos and starting slow against the Chargers? :49ersmall: I'm still not shedding any tears. Beyond reproach.

Lol really. Created a thread just for that hahaha.

Brahn

Reaction score
rlkats":whmjalf5 said:
jake206":whmjalf5 said:

Just glad to see you contributing to this thread and making sure it stays up on top so others can see!

rlkats

Reaction score
Brahn":19il6f31 said:
rlkats":19il6f31 said:
jake206":19il6f31 said:

Just glad to see you contributing to this thread and making sure it stays up on top so others can see!

Well you know me lol. Your welcome.

SeaChase

Reaction score
The 9ers are keeping their offense to an extremely low profile. They don't want opposing D-coordinators to find out that if Kaps first read isn't open then he is likely to take off on foot...

rlkats

Reaction score
SeaChase":28k3baix said:
The 9ers are keeping their offense to an extremely low profile. They don't want opposing D-coordinators to find out that if Kaps first read isn't open then he is likely to take off on foot...

I know it's preseason but it has been hard to watch. Funny thing is Gabbert got the first td in the new field lol. Not the first string ugh

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":3b0oedko said:
SeaChase":3b0oedko said:

I know it's preseason but it has been hard to watch. Funny thing is Gabbert got the first td in the new field lol. Not the first string ugh

Because Gabbert cheated, he went outside the game plan and went to the second read option.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
chris98251":rvfm3r7s said:
rlkats":rvfm3r7s said:
SeaChase":rvfm3r7s said:

Because Gabbert cheated, he went outside the game plan and went to the second read option.

Maybe the 2nd and 3rd reads will begin running real routes now?

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
Ummm actually the OP is 100% correct. The Santa Clara FortyWhiners still look like crap! Kap looks bad, Gore is worse. It's only gonna be a "nitiemare" this season. Spin this all you wont...the result will be the same. Maybe 9-7 and the window is closing right in front of your eyes! :49ersmall:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
rlkats":ifw1zfp9 said:
Brahn":ifw1zfp9 said:
rlkats":ifw1zfp9 said:
jake206":ifw1zfp9 said:

Well you know me lol. Your welcome.

[Roland]You're*[/Roland]

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
rlkats":1kriiuii said:
SeaChase":1kriiuii said:

Well, you do get to play _allas in week one. If that doesn't cute your offensive issues, then you really DO have a problem!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Keeping it real for a sec...

Kap missed McDonald on a pass he should have completed easily...

But what the hell is wrong with Mike Iupati. Almost got Kap killed twice and getting dominated vs the run.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":14i5oc6x said:
Marvin49":14i5oc6x said:
Keeping it real for a sec...

Kap missed McDonald on a pass he should have completed easily...

But what the hell is wrong with Mike Iupati. Almost got Kap killed twice and getting dominated vs the run.

He is listed at 331, which is too heavy for 6'5 once you are into your late 20's. You notice all those big guys that play overweight run into issues as they close in on 30 years old. It's just not good for the joints -- each pound adds 3x that in stress on the joints and soft tissue. He should be playing at 325 and he'd still be able to ball.,, and he should be eying 320 by the time he hits 30. But aside from that, 331 is being generous, it would not surprise me at all if he was 340/345

Kinda see your point... But it ain't like he's fat. He's just freakin HUGE and powerful.

.... And now I see Marcus Martin down. Sigh.

chris98251

Reaction score
Have a question, why does the 49ers use a Foghorn after a Touchdown when they are not even close to the water now?

S.C. not S.F.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":1gkp164n said:
Have a question, why does the 49ers use a Foghorn after a Touchdown when they are not even close to the water now?

S.C. not S.F.

Well, 2 things...

1) It's a tradition
2) they are less than a mile from the water.

It's not like they used the fog horn at Candlestick for fear that ships would hit it in the night.