NFL.com-NFC ceilings and floors, Seahawks & Packers top

The Radish

Reaction score
A wild but interesting read. About covers all the good/bad things that can happen during an NFL season.

:th2thumbs:

Sherminator

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":tgm7bry2 said:
I was buying it until I realized he has us losing against Kansas City.

This, and the fact that they believe that Romo and Manning (the dumber one) will win 10-12 games this season

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The floor/ceiling approach is probably the best sort of analysis that can be done if you're trying to guess what records might be at the end of the year. Guessing a whole division, conference, or league's worth of records with exact numbers is pretty wild given how complex the system is. It's crazy on the order of a NCAA tourney bracket. This sort of guessing is better because it gives you an idea of where some assumptions could end up taking you in either direction.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Sherminator":3l3byeqx said:
MizzouHawkGal":3l3byeqx said:
I was buying it until I realized he has us losing against Kansas City.

This, and the fact that they believe that Romo and Manning (the dumber one) will win 10-12 games this season

The respective quotes for the Cowboys and GIants are "near miracle" and "10 wins is a bit generous". Where did you get 11 or 12 games?

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
The Rams floor is possibly bad news-the #1 pick and maybe a franchise QB.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
I'm not gonna lie, this is probably the most believable article I've read off NFL.com in a while that wasn't straight reporting. I may disagree with some of the floors/ceiled by a game or so, but I think overall it was a decent article.

Disagree with his assessment of games we'll lose. I think we'll likely drop one in division (leaning toward in Arizona, I think we sweep SF this year) and at Philly (On the road sandwiched between our 2 SF title fights). The Chiefs are my third most likely game to lose followed by Carolina. Still think we pull both out though.