Aldon's suspension is nine games

rideaducati

Reaction score
That's two games for each DUI and a game apiece for each gun charge. Good thing he went to rehab last year.

rlkats

Reaction score
No the 5 games don't count. It's a straight 9. What a damp fool. Did nothing but hurt his team.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin (emphatically claimed Aldon would not even get six games) has been OWNED.

aldon_smith_dui.JPG

Laloosh

Reaction score
Nine, plus the five from last season is a lot of games. Rog was like, "did you really say bomb at an airport?" GTFO.

I guess this debunks Young2Rice's theory that the NFL is "arranging" things for SF to win SB 49.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2jsi2gv9 said:
RolandDeschain":2jsi2gv9 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/505445602562674688[/tweet]

Do they subtract the 6 games of 'time served'? I hope not, that was time in rehab, not voluntary suspension.

Anyway, this hurts the niners bigtime, with Bowman already out for at least half the season.
Not from how it reads it's for 9 games this season.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":15sh50rw said:
RolandDeschain":15sh50rw said:

Do they subtract the 6 games of 'time served'? I hope not, that was time in rehab, not voluntary suspension.

Anyway, this hurts the niners bigtime, with Bowman already out for at least half the season.

Total BS (not your post, the length of suspension). Unprecedented.

My guess is they took so long because they wanted to announce the Domestic Violence rule change before announcing this to slow down the "Aldon did what and Ray Rice did what?" arguments.

No getting around it. This hurts big time and may have just handed the NFC West to Seattle. Gratz. You very well could have won it anyway, but probably won't be hard now.

My question is why even say you are going to take rehab into account when you clearly aren't?

Just BS all around.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawknation2014":us16ov4l said:
Marvin (emphatically claimed Aldon would not even get six games) has been OWNED.

aldon_smith_dui.JPG

And so was many many hawks fans on this board also. Many of the said 4 games dropped to 2.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1dyjkwre said:

aldon_smith_dui.JPG

Reading comprehension is not your friend.

I said I though it would be 6 but as much as 8. Others on here might be able to back me up on that...but I've also said repeatedly that I really had no idea how long it would be.

Please, if you want to argue with me, please argue a point I've actually made.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":m036zboq said:

My guess is they took so long because they wanted to announce the Domestic Violence rule change before announcing this to slow down the "Aldon did what and Ray Rice did what?" arguments.

No getting around it. This hurts big time and may have just handed the NFC West to Seattle. Gratz. You very well could have won it anyway, but probably won't be hard now.

My question is why even say you are going to take rehab into account when you clearly aren't?

Just BS all around.

LOL. He said this before Aldon decided to get arrested at LAX for his little bomb threat. This could not have happened to be a better guy.

hi-res-180133252_crop_north.jpg

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":370hqsbc said:
peachesenregalia":370hqsbc said:
RolandDeschain":370hqsbc said:

Just BS all around.
Thing is I really do think the number is fair concerning Aldon but it the Ray Rice fiasco is just looking worse and worse.

And yes Marvin said 6-8 games that's why I commented that 9 was longer then expected because I was figuring 8 games.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":11j8tzjc said:
peachesenregalia":11j8tzjc said:
RolandDeschain":11j8tzjc said:

Just BS all around.

HANDED the division to the Seahawks? That was TAKEN by the better team last year.

rlkats

Reaction score
Marvin49":2vwugu2c said:
peachesenregalia":2vwugu2c said:
RolandDeschain":2vwugu2c said:

Just BS all around.

Marv I get your mad and confused I am questioning it to a point also. But there has to be some sort of hard line with these kids. If we were to commit these crimes do you think we would get 12 days in jail. No we would be down for a grip and lose our jobs. This dick head is costing us games while he is at home still a millionaire and don't have to do crap but play madden. Maybe there will be an appeal but hate to say it he deserves it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":35dzyzlp said:
Marvin49":35dzyzlp said:
peachesenregalia":35dzyzlp said:
RolandDeschain":35dzyzlp said:

Just BS all around.

HANDED the division to the Seahawks? That was TAKEN by the better team last year.

...reading comprehension is not your friend either. Read the two next sentences.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
tough loss...9 games...wow...guess they want to try sink the message home to Aldon...hope he gets the help he needs.

rlkats

Reaction score
rideaducati":3oy3ros9 said:
Marvin49":3oy3ros9 said:
peachesenregalia":3oy3ros9 said:
RolandDeschain":3oy3ros9 said:

Just BS all around.

He wasn't talking last year Ducati he was talking this year. With the injuries and now this you have to admit a part of you went haha haha this is easy now. That's what he is saying.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":ag2wrni7 said:
Marvin49":ag2wrni7 said:
peachesenregalia":ag2wrni7 said:
RolandDeschain":ag2wrni7 said:

Just BS all around.

Marv I get your mad and confused I am questioning it to a point also. But there has to be some sort of hard line with these kids. If we were to commit these crimes do you think we would get 12 days in jail. No we would be down for a grip and lose our jobs. This dick head is costing us games while he is at home still a millionaire and don't have to do crap but play madden. Maybe there will be an appeal but hate to say it he deserves it.

But of course. Was never arguing he shouldn't be suspended. NINE games though?

Come on. Dude beats his wife unconscious and gets 2 games? WTF?

Aldon goes to rehab and gets no credit when they said specifically "its not about punishment, its about correcting behavior"? That's a load of BS. Bottom line.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rlkats":6avc9ydn said:
Marvin49":6avc9ydn said:
peachesenregalia":6avc9ydn said:
RolandDeschain":6avc9ydn said:

Just BS all around.

The appeal already happened. The NFL never renders judgement until the appeal process is done and rejected.