:thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Happy Labor day weekend everyone...spread some love to fam and friends :les:

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
thought i embedded it...

"And one week from tonight, the regular season kicks off. Green Bay at Seattle."

pmedic920

Reaction score
96b41e88e5ef3b146fd194b03014744d.jpg

Erebus

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3hk288aa said:
thought i embedded it...

"And one week from tonight, the regular season kicks off. Green Bay at Seattle."

You did embed it, but depending on how people are viewing the forum, they may not be able to see it. I can't see embedded tweets from Tapatalk on my phone.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Really excited for the season to start, and for this game in particular. For entertainment's sake I hope it's a close one. ;)

If the Packers can establish the run with Lacy and can scheme to avoid Sherman's side of the field without letting coverage shift over to protect Maxwell I think they might have a chance (three wr, one back sets with the slot on Sherm's side, the TE dragging and an outlet back on that side to create three levels out of one might be the only way to pull it off). That said, as every 9ers fan knows the Pack seem to be basically flummoxed by mobile QBs, so what they do on offense might be immaterial anyway.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2iz4mr8u said:
Really excited for the season to start, and for this game in particular. For entertainment's sake I hope it's a close one. ;)

If the Packers can establish the run with Lacy and can scheme to avoid Sherman's side of the field without letting coverage shift over to protect Maxwell I think they might have a chance (three wr, one back sets with the slot on Sherm's side, the TE dragging and an outlet back on that side to create three levels out of one might be the only way to pull it off). That said, as every 9ers fan knows the Pack seem to be basically flummoxed by mobile QBs, so what they do on offense might be immaterial anyway.

Yeah I hope it's close too ...for about two minutes...And then we turn it into a blowout before the 1st quarter ends...I want to make a strong statement and let the league know "What's (and who's) Next?"