Saints cut Champ Bailey.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I just read this on a FB feed. I think it's time for the dude to retire.

MB12

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":nwdfk8iu said:

It sounds harsh, but he should have retired after the super bowl in my opinion. That showed him to be well past his best.

OrFan

Reaction score
MB12":2encjtqu said:
Seahwkgal":2encjtqu said:

It sounds harsh, but he should have retired after the super bowl in my opinion. That showed him to be well past his best.

Didn't we all say this when they picked him up? For him to continue to play they would have to perform bionic surgery. The guy was past his playing time last year.

MB12

Reaction score
OrFan":2mgxlp87 said:
MB12":2mgxlp87 said:
Seahwkgal":2mgxlp87 said:

Didn't we all say this when they picked him up? For him to continue to play they would have to perform bionic surgery. The guy was past his playing time last year.

Yeh we did, yet his agent has stated that he still wants to play even after this release. Poor guy can't quit

endzorn

Reaction score
We could sign him just so Baldwin has someone to torch all day every day in practice.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
endzorn":33246alz said:
We could sign him just so Baldwin has someone to torch all day every day in practice.
Yes. Completing passes against Champ will help Russell Wilson with his insecurities.