SOSDD

OrFan

Reaction score
Apparently the Donkey fans have learned nothing. This sounds exactly what it sounded like leading up to the Super Bowl. We can't match up to the mighty Broncos, and the officials might play a major role. They are just too good for the "Seahags."

Will they ever learn?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... week-three

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OrFan":tko7x773 said:
Apparently the Donkey fans have learned nothing. This sounds exactly what it sounded like leading up to the Super Bowl. We can't match up to the mighty Broncos, and the officials might play a major role. They are just too good for the "Seahags."

Will they ever learn?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... week-three
Sure, in 19 days.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hate to disagree with u, but I have to. It will be a slaughter!!!!!!!! Nothing will be left to chance this season. I expect to see a similar performance to last season's week 1. Maybe not as humiliating, but trust Manning to let the kid know who's still "the King".

Last season we were like Apollo Creed. Super pretty, flashy, and gaudy numbers to prove it. We got destroyed by the "Ivan Drago" Seahags. This season we reinvented ourselves into "Rocky". And the off season was like when Adrianne wakes from the coma and tells Rocky to "win", then Mickey goes nuts, etc....... (one of my favorite cinema scenes ever!). The preseason/ TC was like Rocky training in the Russian cabin with no one around. I draw that parallel as no fans were there this year because of the construction. So they trained in silence with only a few media, but no oooh's and ahhh's to make us think we were better than we were. Just our guys out there working, grinding.....focus. Unstoppable, we will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololol

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Kaiser":1yrw86wx said:
Hate to disagree with u, but I have to. It will be a slaughter!!!!!!!! Nothing will be left to chance this season. I expect to see a similar performance to last season's week 1. Maybe not as humiliating, but trust Manning to let the kid know who's still "the King".

Last season we were like Apollo Creed. Super pretty, flashy, and gaudy numbers to prove it. We got destroyed by the "Ivan Drago" Seahags. This season we reinvented ourselves into "Rocky". And the off season was like when Adrianne wakes from the coma and tells Rocky to "win", then Mickey goes nuts, etc....... (one of my favorite cinema scenes ever!). The preseason/ TC was like Rocky training in the Russian cabin with no one around. I draw that parallel as no fans were there this year because of the construction. So they trained in silence with only a few media, but no oooh's and ahhh's to make us think we were better than we were. Just our guys out there working, grinding.....focus. Unstoppable, we will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololol

There's plenty of altitude poisening over on that board...

Sherminator

Reaction score
I will say, I hope they do get some positive things this year (except a SB)
Because I can tell you 1 thing
They traded and signed their future away with this offseason. Better hope you win it all because they definitely went all in.

Calling this now, when Peyton retires this team will go into rebuilding mode

rideaducati

Reaction score
They're all cheating and using amphetamines. That explains their preseason domination.

Treghc

Reaction score
Kaiser":1d4df5cq said:

lolololol

That was in response to the Broncos playing the Colts Week 1. Not us.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't even have to read it. This time will be different, refs, holding, injuries, crowd noise won't be a problem, the Broncos are better but the Hawks are worse.

I have realized a pattern of a previous loser that plays a second game. Unfortunately for the Denver fans, they probably think the Super Bowl was no different than the noise in the Clink along with not realizing that the Hawks play on a different level at home in Prime Time against a "tough" opponent.

I pity the fools. Sure, anyone has a chance to win. It's why we watch, but the variables are not looking good for Denver.

Besides, the Hawks have GB to think about. Denver has Indy.

mikeak

Reaction score
They were not alone in a Russian cabin

Manning was meeting with Gase and should have been penalized and Wes was meeting with his dealer.....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We will beat the Broncos, but it's not going to be by five scores again, that's for sure. Their defense will be much improved and their offense won't be as inept against us.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Wow. I just read that whole thread. I am shaking my head at the fact there are people who think the Broncos were the better team at the Super Bowl. They just didn't show up or something.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27ehcn3v said:
We will beat the Broncos, but it's not going to be by five scores again, that's for sure. Their defense will be much improved and their offense won't be as inept against us.
That's pretty much where I am at with this, but I would not be surprised at all if the Hawks laid out one of their big home game avalanches.

Those fans actually believe that the Super Bowl was loud just because there were communication problems. There won't be any Omaha action in this game. These guys are in for a serious dose of the 12s.