TV Viewing Map Week 1

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=1[/urltargetblank]

Since our Seahawks are the National game on Thursday (NBC), I'm posting this in the NFL forum.

Looks like a busy early schedule for the NFL this Sunday

The AFC (CBS games) are spread out fairly evenly throughout the country

The NFC (FOX games) it looks like for the West It's the Saints/Falcons for the early game and the late game is pretty much everywhere for the Niners/Cowboys. The only exceptions there is the Carolina/Tampa areas.

kearly

Reaction score
Saints-Falcons, 49ers-Cowboys. Can't complain about getting those, they are the two most relevant games for Seahawks fans.

Naturally, the 49ers-Cowboys game isn't at 10am. Hopefully Romo can muster enough offense to pull off the upset anyway.

davidonmi

Reaction score
49ers and cowboys will be an entertaining game with lots of points. 49ers will win something like 34-30
Falcons and saints... while both are good teams not as intrigued by that one

I'll probably be watching the mariners on Sunday morning.

Lxx

Reaction score
davidonmi":lu37t87p said:
49ers and cowboys will be an entertaining game with lots of points. 49ers will win something like 34-30

I know the cowboys have a high school varsity defense but there is no way faepernick puts up 30

davidonmi

Reaction score
Why not? They did it a few times last year and with the injuries/suspensions on defense they're going to have to throw it more. I have little doubt kaepernick will light it up (unless gore does) but romo may be able to outscore them, we'll see. I would definitely pick SF to win that one

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lxx":3qvqv8jg said:
I know the cowboys have a high school varsity defense but there is no way faepernick puts up 30
Seriously? The 49ers put up 30+ on FOUR defenses better than Dallas's last year. Come on, man. Be reasonable.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
davidonmi":182t80f4 said:

Highly doubt that the 49ers will toast Dallas. I laugh about all the worry about our defense on this site but I'd imagine 75% of the site would be dead if the Seahawks had actual issues defensively like Dallas instead of panicking about backup centers, 3rd string running backs and backup cornerbacks that in 2 out 3 situations will be just fine barely after our bye week.