Crabtree misses practice with calf injury

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I swear Harvin is so injury prone. Wait whut?

Karma is killing the Niners for their fans hopes and wishes that every Seahawk die in a burning plane crash. I feel bad for Crabtree but not that fan base.

I wonder if it happened on that new grass field?

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think it happened when he was trying to catch a hideous pass from Kap...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Every time I read the guy's name all I hear is Sherman's high-pitched "CRABTREE!!!". It was funny for awhile but now my mind is really pissing me off.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I think he's going to have a great year FWIW. 49ers will need it too.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think that field is going to hurt a lot of 49ers this year. It will probably hurt some opposing players too.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Crabtree and Percy were both drafted in 2009, but if Crabtree misses half of this season while Percy stays healthy, they'll both have missed the same number of NFL games in their careers. :)

Not wishing injury on him, just sayin'.

ringless

Reaction score
Crabtree is so overrated. 5 years in the league and his averages are just that. Average.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":13kupw66 said:
We're talking about practice.

This. He's from Dallas. He ain't missing his homecoming game.

SF49r

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1vy0gdd0 said:
I swear Harvin is so injury prone. Wait whut?

Karma is killing the Niners for their fans hopes and wishes that every Seahawk die in a burning plane crash. I feel bad for Crabtree but not that fan base.

I wonder if it happened on that new grass field?

Nah just Sherman

rideaducati

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":32686bkq said:
I think he's going to have a great year FWIW. 49ers will need it too.

Me too...if he gets traded to a team with a decent QB.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3cwtib7g said:
Crabtree and Percy were both drafted in 2009, but if Crabtree misses half of this season while Percy stays healthy, they'll both have missed the same number of NFL games in their careers. :)

What about number of injuries?

Percy's game count went up significantly due to the Viking's IRing him for a sprained ankle and then the hip repair took a full year away. Outside of those he has missed three games and two were to migraine.

Safe to say the Hip and Migraine issues are resolved so really a sprained ankle and something else. How do these two compare overall?

I only make the point because the Niners major argument with why they would be better than us is Harvin is made of Glass meanwhile ignoring Crabtree's history.

I would prefer they both play every game all year but that is both teams best receivers so if one misses time it is a big deal. Just look at how poorly our year went last year without Harvin. Wait, well you know what I mean. :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1gc653u9 said:
RolandDeschain":1gc653u9 said:

What about number of injuries?

Percy's game count went up significantly due to the Viking's IRing him for a sprained ankle and then the hip repair took a full year away. Outside of those he has missed three games and two were to migraine.

Safe to say the Hip and Migraine issues are resolved so really a sprained ankle and something else. How do these two compare overall?

I only make the point because the Niners major argument with why they would be better than us is Harvin is made of Glass meanwhile ignoring Crabtree's history.

I would prefer they both play every game all year but that is both teams best receivers so if one misses time it is a big deal. Just look at how poorly our year went last year without Harvin. Wait, well you know what I mean. :D

Before he got injured AGAINST Seattle when he was a Viking he really wasnt injured at all. I am not sure how the injury prone label got attached to him. He come of came back that season but they decided to shut him down.