49ers take biggest bite out of fans' wallets ESPN

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-game-costs-family-four-nfl-high-average-641

Rising to the top shouldn't come as a surprise to 49ers fans, as the new Levi's Stadium -- which had personal seat licenses ranging from $2,000 to $80,000 per seat -- was the key contributor to the rise. The average ticket price of a general seat (excluding club seats or suites) rose 40 percent in a year to $117 per seat, per game.

That ticket is the second-most expensive in the league, behind only the New England Patriots, whose average ticket price is $122 this year, TMR says.

Taking home the Lombardi Trophy led to a 13.4 percent increase in ticket prices for the Seattle Seahawks, behind only the 49ers as the biggest year-over-year change. Still, the Seahawks' average ticket of $80.77 is below the league average of $84.43.

rlkats

Reaction score
Crazy no wonder why I can't afford a single game ticket

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Guess we won't have worry about Raider fans making it to the games like at the Stick.

rastahawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1vx5y2gy said:
Guess we won't have worry about Raider fans making it to the games like at the Stick.

Or a lot of child support payments are gonna get missed for that week :)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
rastahawk":2dt7b0g3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2dt7b0g3 said:

Or a lot of child support payments are gonna get missed for that week :)

I really hope they stay away, between them and the young 49er/wanna b gangster fans my last memories of the stick won't be good ones. I will gladly pay more for a ticket to have a place to take my Grandchildren to and not have to worry about it.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lu66fty said:
Better them than us! 8)

Here's parking near CLink tonight:

EgMjF3B

Oh boy, tax included! What a bargain!

chris98251

Reaction score
These are local businesses close by that have jumped on the parking shortage in the area and are gouging people looking for spots to park close by. They are capitalizing on the Seahawks popularity and once there in a car it's hard to take it back home and get a train or anything, best thing to do is drive a half mile farther away and the parking is free or very cheap if anything.

In fact that may be the Salvation Army parking lot on Second ave based on where the road signs are.

chris98251

Reaction score
Really I see armed robberies just increasing in the area, not attendance decreasing.

Brahn

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":k1r3rcs8 said:
253hawk":k1r3rcs8 said:
Sports Hernia":k1r3rcs8 said:
Better them than us! 8)

Here's parking near CLink tonight:

EgMjF3B

Oh boy, tax included! What a bargain!

Holy shit!

14 years and I have yet to pay a single parking fee. Parking is free and with in 20min walk if you know where to look. Now some of the better spots have been built on in recent years but still many good ones.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":dll98kiz said:
Really I see armed robberies just increasing in the area, not attendance decreasing.

Not likely.

Pricing hopefully priced that "element" out of the building.

Saw a question about Secondary Market...

Sadly, I'm set to be out of town on Thanksgiving so am not able to go to the 'hawks game. My tix are $125 each and I sold them on NFL Ticket Exchange for $611 each.

Marked way up and selling.

Largent80

Reaction score
Pretty soon none of us will be able to go to a game. It is becoming unreal with the prices.

Luckily, I acted quickly in getting my tickets for the Hawks- San Diego game 3 months ago. There are tickets in the row in front of me that are now $299 and I paid $118.