What other games are you interested in this weekend?

rastahawk

Reaction score
Uhhh problem with playing Thursdays... I probably will spot check the Niner and Cowboys game. Then on Monday night I will check out Arizona and San Diego. Other than that I find myself not caring much.

We play all of those teams so be a good op to see what they bring to the table this year.

Possible I might look into NO and Atlanta. Want to see what all hype is with NO.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Are you kidding? It's opening weekend of the NFL season. What games am I interested in? The answer is:

All.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Denver v Indianapolis and New Orleans v Atlanta plus whoever San Francisco, Arizona, St. Louis, Minnesota and Chicago are playing against.

OP
OP
rastahawk

rastahawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sfnt81d said:
Are you kidding? It's opening weekend of the NFL season. What games am I interested in? The answer is:

All.

West Coast bias :roll:

Largent80

Reaction score
Interested in the Luck-Manning game, and as usual, all the other NFC west teams.

I'm a Dal-ASS fan this week?... :pukeface:

I'm trying to figure out if I want San Diego to win or not since we play them next.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out if I want San Diego to win or not since we play them next.
Why not? You want San Diego to win at ALL times unless it's against us. They have Denver's number regardless of Peyton. And it irrelevant to the butt kicking they will receive from us 9 days from from now.

SF49r

Reaction score
TXHawk":1elm9g3x said:
I guess I'll be a Cowboys fan this weekend. Ugh, I feel so dirty.
I had to be a packer fan yesterday, did not like it at all lol

homerun1970

Reaction score
SF49r":28cxp0fa said:
TXHawk":28cxp0fa said:

With that outcome I don't blame you for not liking being packer fan. If its any better I think cheering for the Boys is going to end as futile but wont stop me.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Most of the games have significant fantasy impact for me as I didn't get the chance to draft Seahawks, and I didn't draft any Packers. The Colts/Broncos game is one of my bigger tilts, so I'll be quite interested.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Vikings/Rams- Im also a HUGE Vikings fan...Have watched every Seahawk game since like 1994 or so and Every Vikings game since 1998.

Cant wait to see AP run wild and I think that Vikings offense is going to hang up at least 21+ on the Rams.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am not interested in the Cowboys/Niners game, that game is over, playing it is only a formality.

I am in the Donks/Colts, ATL and NOLA, Cinci/Baltimore.

I am very curious to see if ATL can get back to being the offense they were when healthy and how they handle not having Gonzo.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SF49r":9wco207a said:
TXHawk":9wco207a said:
I know it would be a big plus if Dallas were to get turbo-lucky and squeak by the Niners, so I should be pulling for them to get immediate separation in the division. I just truly can't stand the Cowboys. I hate them for entirely different reasons than the Niners.

That said I would be pleased with a Cowboy win (but that is going to be a total Niner blowout) I don't feel sorry for Dallas, but the Niners are going to take out all their offseason frustration on them. I am talking about serious abuse here. Think Ray Mcdonald wants to have a good game? K-Choke will throw for over 200 easy on that defense in a game he isn't even trying to pass in and run for a bill on top of it.

Gore.... he knows his time is near, he will want to make a statement here also. I'm calling for 500 yards of Niner offense, with 250 of it on the ground easy. I don’t care where the game is played.

OrFan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1uud5esz said:
Vikings/Rams- Im also a HUGE Vikings fan...Have watched every Seahawk game since like 1994 or so and Every Vikings game since 1998.

Cant wait to see AP run wild and I think that Vikings offense is going to hang up at least 21+ on the Rams.

It's always good to root for our farm team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TXHawk":27kaels0 said:
I feel your pain, but I work with an obnoxious cryboys fan and I really hate the current whiners team and 98% of their fan base so I'm rooting for a tie! 8)

mikeak

Reaction score
I got four tv's in the basement and just had the genie box installed. One tv will not be on a game as it will be on redzone channel :).

I am with Roland - ALL

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm more interested in the commentary of the pre game for the 49ers, Cards and Rams along with any other pre game, we will be in the conversation somehow after our debut and how everyone else stacks up. Let the bashing or praise in some places begin.

SF49r

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3i7t12jz said:
SF49r":3i7t12jz said:
TXHawk":3i7t12jz said:
I know it would be a big plus if Dallas were to get turbo-lucky and squeak by the Niners, so I should be pulling for them to get immediate separation in the division. I just truly can't stand the Cowboys. I hate them for entirely different reasons than the Niners.

That said I would be pleased with a Cowboy win (but that is going to be a total Niner blowout) I don't feel sorry for Dallas, but the Niners are going to take out all their offseason frustration on them. I am talking about serious abuse here. Think Ray Mcdonald wants to have a good game? K-Choke will throw for over 200 easy on that defense in a game he isn't even trying to pass in and run for a bill on top of it.

Gore.... he knows his time is near, he will want to make a statement here also. I'm calling for 500 yards of Niner offense, with 250 of it on the ground easy. I don’t care where the game is played.
Game looks like it should be an easy win but I'm not counting it yet. I go by any given Sunday. I expect a big day on offense since Cowboys defense is absolute trash on paper and also looking at there performance last year. The defense is going to be a big question mark but will be a good test to start off this season.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Dallas and SF

a very potent offence against a D missing a lot of pieces from last year. Could be fun