Niner fan, and I agree with most the members here

RationalNiner

Reaction score
I am a long time niner fan, ever since our glory days when we were a dynasty. Been lurking this forum for a year.

I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better.

I think you guys will repeat and win the SB this year. We had our chance in 2011 and 2012, but we blew it.

Here's a couple facts for the resident Niner trolls here who always try and talk up the niners.

Wilson >> Kaepernick

PC is a better HC than JH. Hands down.

Seattle's defense >>>> SF defense

Seattle's offense is better than our offense.

Seattle is hands down the best team in the league. The only team that could possibly stop you from repeating is my 49ers combined with a little luck, but that is unlikely due to suspensions, injuries, etc.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Largent80":3ea77d9l said:
The bandwagon is large, but it's never too late to pile on.

Haha, I am a niner fan for life. If I was just getting into the NFL though, I would probably be a Seahawks fan.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RationalNiner":69wtm814 said:
Largent80":69wtm814 said:
The bandwagon is large, but it's never too late to pile on.

Haha, I am a niner fan for life. If I was just getting into the NFL though, I would probably be a Seahawks fan.
Wouldn't blame you. It's what a lot of new fans do, they go with the current elite teams they see on the television. Though sometimes they do change allegiances if they really start getting interested in the game itself. Welcome to .Net.
:2:

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2648t0r6 said:
I am a long time niner fan, ever since our glory days when we were a dynasty. Been lurking this forum for a year.

I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better.

I think you guys will repeat and win the SB this year. We had our chance in 2011 and 2012, but we blew it.

Here's a couple facts for the resident Niner trolls here who always try and talk up the niners.

Wilson >> Kaepernick

Seattle is hands down the best team in the league. The only team that could possibly stop you from repeating is my 49ers combined with a little luck, but that is unlikely due to suspensions, injuries, etc.

SMDH.

Thanks. I'll write that down.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
LOL at RationalNiner trying waaaayyyy too hard.

Not that I disagree too much with anything that he said, but this reads more like a gimmick account than a real post. And if it is real, dude, for a first post you're way too invested in being liked over being respected (and in enemy territory, hoping for either is a fool's errand, just keep posting and ignore the folks who are worth ignoring ;) ).

[/unasked for advice]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":36izo6sh said:

Not that I disagree too much with anything that he said, but this reads more like a gimmick account than a real post. And if it is real, dude, for a first post you're way too invested in being liked over being respected (and in enemy territory, hoping for either is a fool's errand, just keep posting and ignore the folks who are worth ignoring ;) ).

[/unasked for advice]

Bingo.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Popeyejones":355t3557 said:

[/unasked for advice]

Right. I've been banned from every 49er forum because I couldn't get along with you turds. That includes 49erholics, .com, webzone, etc. There are a few fanbases where the fans are just as ridiculous. The Dallas fanbase is just as ridiculous as the niner fan base.

I got banned on .com when we hired Harbaugh for calling him out on having a DUI in his 40s and divorcing his wife in order to marry his former sugar baby. My posts were deleted. Yeah, why do you think Harbaugh got divorced and remarried? His current wife was his sugar baby he was seeing on the side while married. And I know this for a fact.

Above reproach my ass. I never approved of the hire.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2myzkpka said:

Wilson >> Kaepernick

I don't know if I would say PC is hands down a better coach or even if there is a substantial difference in the 2 teams. I think that each one is better in different areas, but as a whole the Hawks are just a little better because of the Niners secondary. I think K-Choke is a terrific QB that is playing above his age, but not as cool under pressure as Wilson.

Those guys are just kids and they have both been to a Super Bowl. The guys on the DenialZone are pretty bad, mostly because I think that they just don't like acknowledging the Hawks as a great team, but even that is slightly turning. Kind of strange for me to say that but I read some of it in the game thread yesterday.

You will find that most of us give the Niners the credit they deserve and that there are some who forecast trouble for them based on the events of the offseason, I personally won't make a call of serious regression until I see it. In the end it comes down to SF/SEA to me. I know some will disagree, but until I actually see them hit a wall they are the only team that concerns me while I understand that any team can be beaten at any time.

Good luck here. There are a few Niner peeps here that we enjoy having around.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I think Harbaugh is a coaching genius. Can't stand him, but I think he is.

I would say Belichick, Harbaugh, Carroll, and Kelly are the four coaches that I would hate to have across from my team's sideline in a big game situation. Everyone else, I would be okay with. Maybe Arians will be in that group by this time next year. Maybe Trestman. Reid is close to that top group. But the aforementioned quartet are the ones that would scare me the most.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2t7i3ej6 said:
Popeyejones":2t7i3ej6 said:

[/unasked for advice]

Right. I've been banned from every 49er forum because I couldn't get along with you turds. That includes 49erholics, .com, webzone, etc. There are a few fanbases where the fans are just as ridiculous. The Dallas fanbase is just as ridiculous as the niner fan base.

I got banned on .com when we hired Harbaugh for calling him out on having a DUI in his 40s and divorcing his wife in order to marry his former sugar baby. My posts were deleted. Yeah, why do you think Harbaugh got divorced and remarried? His current wife was his sugar baby he was seeing on the side while married. And I know this for a fact.

WOW.

Just occurs to me that perhaps if you've had that much trouble on all those Niner forums that maybe, just maybe....

....the forum isn't the problem.

I know. Crazy talk.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It's going to be so long before the Seahawks and 49ers play each other this year. One of them may be way behind the other by then.

But the fury will be constant.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1ypler2l said:
RationalNiner":1ypler2l said:

Wilson >> Kaepernick

I don't know if I would say PC is hands down a better coach or even if there is a substantial difference in the 2 teams. I think that each one is better in different areas, but as a whole the Hawks are just a little better because of the Niners secondary. I think K-Choke is a terrific QB that is playing above his age, but not as cool under pressure as Wilson.

I think PC is a better coach because he actually has experience as a coordinator (former DC of the 49ers, too). He is a defensive mastermind. He is not a chairman of the board type coach like Harbaugh. Even Bill Walsh disapproved of chairman of the board type coaches. I give credit to Harbaugh for being able to put together a great staff and all, but he's not on Pete's level as far as having a very deep understanding of X's and O's on at least one side of the ball. He just doesn't have that experience.

OP
OP
R

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Marvin49":3q0g9xwz said:
RationalNiner":3q0g9xwz said:
Popeyejones":3q0g9xwz said:

[/unasked for advice]

WOW.

Just occurs to me that perhaps if you've had that much trouble on all those Niner forums that maybe, just maybe....

I know. Crazy talk.

No, it's just no one on those forums want to hear any criticism of the team. If you say Alex isn't the guy, you are called a troll. If you say Singletary was a wrong hire as HC, you are called a troll. If you say Singletary not keeping Martz as OC was a mistake, you are called a dumb troll. If If you say anything critical of the team, you guys all swarm and attack.

I do lurk on .com, however, and it looks like it has improved.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3i8rgqwe said:
loafoftatupu":3i8rgqwe said:
RationalNiner":3i8rgqwe said:

Wilson >> Kaepernick

I think PC is a better coach because he actually has experience as a coordinator (former DC of the 49ers, too). He is a defensive mastermind. He is not a chairman of the board type coach like Harbaugh. Even Bill Walsh disapproved of chairman of the board type coaches. I give credit to Harbaugh for being able to put together a great staff and all, but he's not on Pete's level as far as having a very deep understanding of X's and O's on at least one side of the ball. He just doesn't have that experience.

Sigh.

That statement alone shows me how little you know. Harbaugh is a HUGE part of the offense. That's why he was hired to begin with. They had OC after OC leave so they hired a HC who knew offense...

...but why am I even bothering. Sigh. Becoming really clear why you were banned.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2mq72ajo said:
Marvin49":2mq72ajo said:
RationalNiner":2mq72ajo said:
Popeyejones":2mq72ajo said:

[/unasked for advice]

WOW.

I know. Crazy talk.

No, it's just no one on those forums want to hear any criticism of the team. If you say Alex isn't the guy, you are called a troll. If you say Singletary was a wrong hire as HC, you are called a troll. If you say Singletary not keeping Martz as OC was a mistake, you are called a dumb troll. If If you say anything critical of the team, you guys all swarm and attack.

I do lurk on .com, however, and it looks like it has improved.

I got no prob with peeps who disagree.

I only ask that you make sense. So far, you have not.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
What do y'all Niner fans think about Greg Roman, and do you think that the "Anointed Receiver" strategy a) was actually a thing last year, or just people poorly analyzing the All-22 film, and b) that this strategy will go away this year with Crabtree's health and another year of CK at QB?