The Schedule looks easier

sutz

Reaction score
Meh....week 1. Get back to me in October/November.

amill87

Reaction score
It's week one but holy crap that Saints defense looks like it regressed.

Nearly 500 yards passing? That's pretty bad, week one or not

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Philly showed they can pull them selves out of a hol. For the most part Pass D hasn't appeared too good for any of the teams but IAm watching Redzone coverage so it's difficult to tell.

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah, the Saints and Atlanta both look a heckuva lot like Green Bay to me. They'll pass all over crappy defensive teams, while their own defenses can't stop a stiff breeze.

Not in the same class as SEA, SF, CAR.

I know the Niners have had a couple setbacks in the offseason but they're going to play defense and physical football. No way do I believe in them taking a big step back until I see it.

They just kicked off to Dallas so we'll find something out soon I guess.

amill87

Reaction score
brimsalabim":h77vojhe said:
Philly showed they can pull them selves out of a hol. For the most part Pass D hasn't appeared too good for any of the teams but IAm watching Redzone coverage so it's difficult to tell.

Philly showed that Nick Foles can still hit wide open WRs. That guy has had to already set a record for amount of wide open TD passes ever by a QB

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":39s3bez4 said:
Washington is a garbage team...

Philadelphia much weaker than I imagined...

Rams are a creampuff so far...

Chiefs are absolutely horrid... we could win that game 63 - zip

New Orleans vaunted new Defense is getting lit up like a Christmas tree... that safety who is ranked higher than Thomas in Madden is letting deep passes by him left and right....

Love the way the NFL looks this year. Packer fans rejoice! You might go 15-1 !!!! ;)

Week 1. Slow your roll.