My man Forsett.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Justin Forsett tearin it up as the Ravens lead back today, 70 yards on 11 carries for a TD and a hefty 6.4 ypc. He may not have much in the speed department, but he runs damn hard.

Spectre

Reaction score
Well, Ravens have been my second favorite team for a looong time. I was a linebacker in college, so I was huge on their D and huge on Ray Lewis. I was a huge Ray Rice fan for years, but I will never again even get excited about him having the ball in his hands. I sincerely hope Forsett somehow unseats him and steals the starter spot, even though I know it won't happen.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Can't stand Lewis, as far as I'm concerned he will never lose the stigma of murder.

Love Forsett and hope Raven fans pick up on the "Run Forsett Run!" chant. I hope he gets a lot better and sticks in the league for a long time. Young man has earned it.

BASF

Reaction score
Trrrroy":e59qtkru said:
Justin Forsett tearin it up as the Ravens lead back today, 70 yards on 11 carries for a TD and a hefty 6.4 ypc. He may not have much in the speed department, but he runs damn hard.

He actually looked much faster than I have ever seen him, and I have been watching him since he was at Cal. His quickness with cuts has always been there, but the straight line speed seems to have improved.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
And with Ray Rice down the highway it looks like Forsett may have the opportunity to be the go to guy over an entire season. Good luck Justin!