Ray Rice Video - punching his gf

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Did the police not uncover this video before the DA offered him a plea deal? The elevator camera is the first thing you would look at.

Rice was clearly the instigator here on that first punch to the victim's head. Then the victim came forward toward him before Rice knocked her out. This should be regarded by the league as new evidence. Didn't Rice say he only hit her once? He lied to investigators and should be suspended for the season.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Well damn...she may have swiped at him before the elevator but he clearly instigated it in the elevator. That's some BS. 2 games

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
-The Glove-":12k31jbp said:
Well damn...she may have swiped at him before the elevator but he clearly instigated it in the elevator. That's some BS. 2 games

She swiped at him because he spit in her face. Watch the start in the hallway.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Laloosh":3b9pqbcs said:
-The Glove-":3b9pqbcs said:

She swiped at him because he spit in her face. Watch the start in the hallway.

And it was hardly even a swipe; I don't think she intended to make contact. She was just responding to being spit on her face.

Rice should be done for the season. And if Goodell does not act, he should be done as commissioner.

Phteven

Reaction score
He's clearly not defending himself. And, it's alarming how long she's unconscious. She is hit by him, but it looks like she also hit the hand rail really hard. He basically punched her into the wall. How many MMA matches have we seen where professional athletes are getting knocked out from a blow to the head. They're usually out for seconds. She's laying completely unresponsive for a LONG time as he waits for the elevator to open on a floor and he drags her out and drops her.

That's gruesome. That dude needs to be in jail for a long time, in my opinion.

TXHawk

Reaction score
Good thing Rice didn't light up a joint while he was in the elevator or he really would have been punished by the NFL.

Goodell should be fired.

getnasty

Reaction score
I think I have head that Goodell had access to this video before making his decision. Which makes how s decesion even worse.

A

Anonymous

As of approx. 8:00am central this vid has 300 views.

Anybody wanna take a guess as to how many by 8:00pm?

Look for some real backlash to start flying around in the media tonite.

He's toast.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TXHawk":83w49omi said:
Good thing Rice didn't light up a joint while he was in the elevator or he really would have been punished by the NFL.

Goodell should be fired.
Waiting for the Rog supporters to tell us why he shouldn't be, especially if as Scottie says he had the video.

As for weed, it's a labor agreement bargained policy and the guys still smoking after their first positive test are idiots. It will change with the next labor contract but until then, just put the freakin' pipe/bong/vaporizer/blunt down guys.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I was a Ray Rice fan before this happened. I recall watching him as a freshman when his incredible balance and shifty hips immediately caught my eye. I said to a friend during one of his particularly dominant games against Connecticut that "this guy is going to be playing on Sundays."

Now when I look at him, all I see is an entitled little monster who believes he can hit a woman in the face multiple times and get away with it. He and John Harbaugh directly blamed his now wife for the incident. And what kind of self respect does this woman have? To marry this monster . . . for money. To apologize for his crimes? It's disgusting.

Just look at the way he postures and yells at her unconscious body after he knocked her out. He had no regard whatsoever for her welfare. Money and power tend to corrupt even good people, but it tends to turn the bad ones into absolute monsters.

Lxx

Reaction score
Baltimore fans are just as classy as ray rice.
In his preseason debut they cheered ray rice like he was some sort of war hero.

The entire organization is a joke, from fans all the way up to the owner.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
This is so terrible, i can't hardly stand to watch this video. You can actually see her head bounce off the railing after the big punch. This guy should have been locked up for a year, this is egregious assault. The state should be pressing charges.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Ridiculous. They all saw the video before the 2-game ban was handed down. The fact that they ended up getting married after this amazes me. It leads me to believe that this may not have been the first time he's smacked her around. I hope this all blows up in Roger's face.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Scum.

With scum for lawyers, backing him up.

Goodell is merely spineless, by comparison. If he doesn't bin Rice by the end of the day, he should resign.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
uncle fester":36t10igx said:
Scum.

With scum for lawyers, backing him up.

Goodell is merely spineless, by comparison. If he doesn't bin Rice by the end of the day, he should resign.

The fact that all involved thought this video would not get out is the insane part.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
League saying now that they never saw it.

I call bullshit. Even if law enforcement would not turn it over, Ray Rice himself had access to it. How would the league not ask to see the inside the elevator footage after seeing the outside the elevator footage?