Chris Culliver's Felony Preliminary Setting Hearing, 9/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The hearing is scheduled for September 9 at 1:30 PM in Santa Clara Superior Court, Dept. 34. The purpose of the hearing is to set the date for Culliver's preliminary hearing on felony charges for allegedly brandishing brass knuckles at the victim after a hit and run car accident.

However, look for the Santa Clara DA to offer Culliver a plea deal to make this go away. The civil lawsuit against Culliver is also pending.

Weadoption

Reaction score
This site pumps out Niners news like Romo throws picks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Weadoption":2p2g1smt said:

LOL. That's great stuff...

Maybe if the players didn't give the .net board so much material.

Good logic though, to deflect negative news about player, criticize opponent fan base for talking about it. That always keeps it on the QT.

:D

Weadoption

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":13kt13j6 said:
Weadoption":13kt13j6 said:

Tell the Niners to stop generating material, then.

Dude if Harbaugh's wife's 2nd cousin's high school gym teacher gets arrested for shoplifting it's gonna be here with a link to the residing DA's LinkedIn page.
Just sayin

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Weadoption":3c1wzkms said:
Sarlacc83":3c1wzkms said:
Weadoption":3c1wzkms said:

Tell the Niners to stop generating material, then.

Dude if Harbaugh's wife's 2nd cousin's high school gym teacher gets arrested for shoplifting it's gonna be here with a link to the residing DA's LinkedIn page.
Just sayin

Is that who Chris Culliver is? I thought he was your starting cornerback. The one facing felony charges stemming from a hit and run, but who could be offered a plea deal by Santa Clara DA tomorrow afternoon.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He isn't going to be offered the deal. They will force him to take it. Just like with McDonald, the truth will come out and by the time the deal is done Culliver will be absolved of any wrong doing. It was all just a big misunderstanding.

The state will make sure that whatever damage the cyclist did to Cully's car is paid in restitution. By the time this is over it will be the cyclist's fault and Cully will get a reward for making sure that the brass knuckles he found on the ground didn't fall into the wrong hands. Those are meant to hurt people! Good job Cully!

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":swj3zbcw said:
He isn't going to be offered the deal. They will force him to take it. Just like with McDonald, the truth will come out and by the time the deal is done Culliver will be absolved of any wrong doing. It was all just a big misunderstanding.

The state will make sure that whatever damage the cyclist did to Cully's car is paid in restitution. By the time this is over it will be the cyclist's fault and Cully will get a reward for making sure that the brass knuckles he found on the ground didn't fall into the wrong hands. Those are meant to hurt people! Good job Cully!

LOL

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3ox42k68 said:
Weadoption":3ox42k68 said:

Good logic though, to deflect negative news about player, criticize opponent fan base for talking about it. That always keeps it on the QT.

I guess I'm looking for the "news". This isn't new.

Re-reporting old information doesn't make it "news".

BTW, In other "news", we landed on the moon.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":33ede1li said:
loafoftatupu":33ede1li said:
Weadoption":33ede1li said:

BTW, In other "news", we landing the moon.

To someone unacquainted with how the legal process works, perhaps this would appear to be "old news." But to the rest of us, we know a lot could happen at tomorrow's conference that will ultimately determine Culliver's fate.

The prosecutor will have the opportunity to reach the disposition of a plea deal with Rice's defense attorney. The Pre-Plea Report may also be available at this time, recommending whether or not Culliver should be considered for probation. After the light treatment of Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks, a close eye should be kept on how Santa Clara's DA elects to resolve this case.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":qrqgvu2u said:
Marvin49":qrqgvu2u said:
loafoftatupu":qrqgvu2u said:
Weadoption":qrqgvu2u said:

To someone unacquainted with how the legal process works, perhaps this would appear to be "old news." But to the rest of us, we know a lot could happen at tomorrow's conference that will ultimately determine Culliver's fate.

The prosecutor will have the opportunity to reach the disposition of a plea deal with Rice's defense attorney. The Pre-Plea Report may also be available at this time, recommending whether or not Culliver should be considered for probation. After the light treatment of Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks, a close eye should be kept on how Santa Clara's DA elects to resolve this case.

My point was that any argument that the Niners wouldn't be as represented here if they were in the news less....nothing new happened. Nobody was arrested. This is a legal proceeding that was always going to happen, not another Niner getting in trouble (there have already been plenty).

lsheldon

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1clu7uad said:
Marvin49":1clu7uad said:
loafoftatupu":1clu7uad said:
Weadoption":1clu7uad said:

It will be resolved by the award of a new skybox to the Santa Clara DA's office.

Weadoption

Reaction score
LOFL
i love that movie.
man I love this site overall or I would lurk elsewhere, wasn't trying to troll.
I know if I do that Hans comes in with some funny shit and hammers me.
But this site is just a good blend of football talk, lol funny arguments/trolls and the base is knowledgeable as hell here.
our teams drip with talent and it won't always be that way, so enjoying the ride man.

rigelian

Reaction score
lsheldon":1mvvey6n said:
hawknation2014":1mvvey6n said:
Marvin49":1mvvey6n said:
loafoftatupu":1mvvey6n said:
Weadoption said:

It will be resolved by the award of a new skybox to the Santa Clara DA's office.

You can blame the No-pros of Brooks on the Santa Clara DA's office. I mean what could they do after the investigation uncovered that the alleged victim's head ran into Brook's beer bottle multiple times without provocation.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lsheldon":3mk8nwqe said:
hawknation2014":3mk8nwqe said:
Marvin49":3mk8nwqe said:
loafoftatupu":3mk8nwqe said:
Weadoption said:

What are you talking about? They already have 3 of them. I think they are working on the exclusive parking passes for the staff lot and the catered food not having a bill after every game.

But first they need to check with the team and Cully's lawyer to make sure that his needs are being met and the process is not interfering with any team related activities.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rigelian":2ho4f5vk said:
You can blame the No-pros of Brooks on the Santa Clara DA's office. I mean what could they do after the investigation uncovered that the alleged victim's head ran into Brook's beer bottle multiple times without provocation.

I don't care how fast Brooks is. If he ever opens a beer bottle around me I am running away faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.