Ryan Leaf Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison

hawker84

Reaction score
That dude is one tormented sole.. Feel for him, Addiction is a horrible way to go through life. Unfortunately nothing can be done for folks like that, until they are truly ready to change. Usually that happens when one hit's bottom. Some will never change, seems he's the latter. Wish him the best.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":1ytit9k8 said:
That dude is one tormented sole.. Feel for him, Addiction is a horrible way to go through life. Unfortunately nothing can be done for folks like that, until they are truly ready to change. Usually that happens when one hit's bottom. Some will never change, seems he's the latter. Wish him the best.

Yep. Unfortunately Leaf hit bottom years ago but chose to just keep digging...

Largent80

Reaction score
After watching him at WSU I thought he would be a star in the NFL. I guess he didn't have that mentality, then got addicted.

Here is to hoping he can get on with his life free of those desires for pain medication.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
hawker84":2c04y1cw said:
He has been a prick his whole life. My brother played spring basketball tournaments against him and that guy doesn't have a cordial bone in his body. He is an arrogant a$$.