Ray Rice Jerseys

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Anyone else find it weird to see so many Rice jerseys in the Baltimore crowd last night?

It's like the Ravens fans are being defiant or something. What do you guys think that's about?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":15iyhtvi said:
Anyone else find it weird to see so many Rice jerseys in the Baltimore crowd last night?

It's like the Ravens fans are being defiant or something. What do you guys think that's about?

I think they misunderstand how to support a player they care about without actually condoning his actions...

found them ridiculous to be honest

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ESPN showed a female Ravens fan wearing a Rice jersey last night, and she said this:

"I love Ray Rice, he's a great guy. I don't believe in abuse, but she struck him first."

Lol.

Jville

Reaction score

The era of "Idiocracy" has arrived.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":20jm0ofb said:
ESPN showed a female Ravens fan wearing a Rice jersey last night, and she said this:

"I love Ray Rice, he's a great guy. I don't believe in abuse, but she struck him first."

Lol.

Wow, really? Yikes.

I do think it was acts of defiance, warped ill conceived defiance, but defiance none the less.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Honestly reminds me of the peeps who were defending animal abuse after the Michael Vick thing.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yeah that and some people are just warped. Hell we had women lining up to meet Richard Ramirez at the prison (Serial killer known as the night stalker). Some people are drawn to that type of behavior thankfully they are the exceptions. Ray Rice is going to have his fans based off what he did on the football field but in no way does that make him a good man. He has done good things in the community, outstanding things upon an athletic field,and one act that will forever overshadow all that. The act of domestic violence in most peoples eyes would preclude him from being a great guy.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
After living here in the Baltimore metro (5 years in the city) for 12 years, I can tell you that there is a special culture of stupidity that they revel in here. People like to fly their trash flag loud and proud, and pride themselves on being ignorant. Not everyone is like this of course, but the percentage of people who are like this is really unsettling.

The number of people I've heard call into the local sports shows claiming that Ray Rice is a victim is comical.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11odo9aw said:

Lol.

If she did hit him first, she was stupid, because she was obviously outmatched.
She should have hired a heavyweight prize fighter to deck his ass....Just to let him UNDERSTAND what it feels like to be on the receiving end of the shit stick, and be powerless to fight back.
WTF, next up, AP charged with beating and injuring his kid?.....turns out he's just ANOTHER prick.

SMH, "She Hit Him First", so now we should just knock out our little girls when they hit you in the leg.

Rice is out of the business.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":9aqzvxou said:
Honestly reminds me of the peeps who were defending animal abuse after the Michael Vick thing.

A little different as there are people who aren't Vick fans who couldn't care less about killing dogs, whereas it's pretty hard to find people, if any exist, who wouldn't take a stance against domestic battery.