The injury train

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Keeps rolling, if this keeps up there wont be anyone left to play the games.

rlkats

Reaction score
The healthiest team wins the super bowl.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 2m
RGIII, DeSean Jackson, Knowshon Moreno, Lamar Miller, Jamaal Charles, Mark Ingram, Ryan Mathews, AJ Green, Marcedes Lewis, Tavon Austin...

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 56s
Defensively: Jon Beason, Peanut Tillman, Gerald McCoy, Eric Berry, Walter Thurmond, Vontaze Burfict...

HawksSoc

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1586t1un said:
Looks like a list of someone's Fantasy team.

Thankfully just two of them are on my team, Green and Eric Berry, and Green's injury isn't serious.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I suspect that the fewer practices and less contact in practices from the 2011 CBA is playing a role in guys not being as "game ready" as they were previously. Just a suspicion.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am actually a bit giddy about RGIII's misfortune. For starters, I called it his rookie year that he wouldn't last 4 years in this league(he is too wreckless and hasn't mastered the 'slide'), and most of all his back up Cousins is from my local town and I actually watched him play HS football quite a few times around 2006/2007. So, while I will always be a Hawk fan, I do hope Kirk does really well in this league. He still comes into town to host local football camps for kids at Hope College(my mother has worked there for over 25 years).

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2x69pbq9 said:
I suspect that the fewer practices and less contact in practices from the 2011 CBA is playing a role in guys not being as "game ready" as they were previously. Just a suspicion.

I agree, they had some stats for the first couple of years and the numbers were significantly higher. Ours were towards the bottom of the list, I thinks because we run as much contact as we can and maybe a wee more. Plus they go all out as much as they can with few walkthrough days. They get days off to rejuvenate as well and heal.