Patrick Peterson

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Peterson is getting picked on. Eli Manning is showing how well the Cardinals invested in the "NFL's Best Corner."

rlkats

Reaction score
Doesn't Crabtree abuse him every time also? He is no Sherman. But who is.

themunn

Reaction score
he was covering the "easy" left side and allowed a TD to Randle... not Cruz. I thought Peterson tracked the opposing team's best receiver?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2gb1i33m said:
It was one game... and quite frankly it was as good of a game as Sherm played today.
Yep Sherm crapped the bed today as well!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Huh? So Sherman got burned for a TD? Somehow I missed that? Sherman gave up 56 yards and 1-2 of those were in a soft zone so its debatable how much of it was on him. He did have a subpar game based on his standards but he didn't play as bad as everyone is saying. Peterson got torched in back to back games for TOUCHDOWNS.

Arizona_Steve

Reaction score
Give credit where credit is due - Eli was on fire after the first interception. The touchdown to Randall was one that I don't think any DB could've defended given the current rules in the NFL.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
austinslater25":194hwvs6 said:
Huh? So Sherman got burned for a TD? Somehow I missed that? Sherman gave up 56 yards and 1-2 of those were in a soft zone so its debatable how much of it was on him. He did have a subpar game based on his standards but he didn't play as bad as everyone is saying. Peterson got torched in back to back games for TOUCHDOWNS.

exactly, 4 catches for 56 yards isn't horrible. As mentioned a couple of those were zone.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
jlwaters1":hd7w390d said:
austinslater25":hd7w390d said:

exactly, 4 catches for 56 yards isn't horrible. As mentioned a couple of those were zone.

Or they did a pick play. I dont remember seeing any catch where it was just 1v1 on the outside

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2z7q66pt said:
austinslater25":2z7q66pt said:

It isn't acceptable play either for "the best corner in the game". For an elite player who complains about not being challenged to allow 100% completion rate (4 for 4 attempts) with an average of 16 yards per. Allen, Royal and Gates made Richard look MEDIOCRE when he was center stage.
He was matched up on Keenen Allen mostly so yeah Allen can say what he wants because they owned the LOB this game. Kam had problems with Gates who made monster plays all game long.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sherm looked like dog poo-poo in the preseason game vs Oakland too. Saw this coming.
NFL wins. Change the rules to screw our defense. This is more the fantasy football rule than the LOB rule. OK, it's really both because the LOB was screwing over fantasy players and the NFL wanted to eradicate the bitching and moaning from FF players. I am serious here.
I feel that FF is ruining the true game of football and I play in two leagues myself.

Abach

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":353op4s4 said:
Sherm looked like dog poo-poo in the preseason game vs Oakland too. Saw this coming.
NFL wins. Change the rules to screw our defense. This is more the fantasy football rule than the LOB rule. OK, it's really both because the LOB was screwing over fantasy players and the NFL wanted to eradicate the bitching and moaning from FF players. I am serious here.
I feel that FF is ruining the true game of football and I play in two leagues myself.
Couldn't agree more. It's sad. I believe the 2013 seahawks will go down as the last defensive juggernaut superbowl champions. I hate high scoring games. So boring

hawker84

Reaction score
I'll take my #1 corner giving up 4 catches for 56 yards (no td's) all day every day. if that's crapping the bed and looking like poo, I hope he looks like crap every week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2snlm5f4 said:
When will people stop talking this dude up?

Average (at best) Db.

Pete talked him up yesterday in his presser when talking about how team's don't like going after Sherman. He said "it's not like we like going to Peterson's side either, but you can't change the way you run your offense."

Peterson is a top 5 corner, so I'd say he's a little better than "average at best."