When will Santa Clara win a game in their new stadium?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Their next home game is week four against Philly. I'm guessing they'll lose that one, too; week five is home against the Chiefs. So, I'm guessing their first home win in the new Taintedstick Park is week five against a pretty crappy Chiefs team, though I could see Alex Smith getting lucky and beating them, too.

ROFL. The Seahawks losing feels a lot less bitter now.

Levi's Stadium is cursed!! :lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Still sitting in the seats here at Levi's so will have to watch later, but initial thoughts?

...OMG that was a lot of penalties (no idea if they were good calls or not) and Colin had himself a horrific game.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Could you imagine what would happen if they went 0-8 at home this year? Lol. They just lost to a horrible-looking Bears team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ibkx5ay said:
Still sitting in the seats here at Levi's so will have to watch later, but initial thoughts?

...OMG that was a lot of penalties (no idea if they were good calls or not) and Colin had himself a horrific game.
The whole league is being overofficiated. New rules maybe?
This may already be the beginning of the end for Kraep. Seriously. Watching Wilson today and then him tonight was like watching a Playboy bunny in the afternoon and Cinamongirl in the evening.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin, you're a good guy overall and this thread isn't directed at you. BUT. Do I get any credit for saying I was concerned about your offense? The Bears D is pretty bad.

SF49r

Reaction score
IMO Greg Roman called an absolute awful game, just as Bevell called a pretty bad game as well for the Seahawks today. Not gonna pin this loss 100 percent on Kaepernick but the offense is going to need some work that's for sure.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":8nfsptxn said:
Marvin49":8nfsptxn said:

This may already be the beginning of the end for Kraep. Seriously. Watching Wilson today and then him tonight was like watching a Playboy bunny in the afternoon and Cinamongirl in the evening.
:lol: Holy crap that if funny! :th2thumbs:

RationalNiner

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1fmeuxyz said:
Marvin, you're a good guy overall and this thread isn't directed at you. BUT. Do I get any credit for saying I was concerned about your offense? The Bears D is pretty bad.

You're right. We could've run all over the defense of the Bears if we wanted. Roman called a terrible game. Kaepernick has zero poise sometimes.

OrFan

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3o4jk390 said:
The Santa Clara Webzone is broken.

It is kind of convenient for them, like the IRS losing e-mails.

chris98251

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2140gkfp said:
The Santa Clara Webzone is broken.

Seems it conveniently breaks whenever the 49ers lose so that they don't have to read the posts about the loss, might be why they are so insufferable, they never see when they lose :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":35ez2vf2 said:

How did that Marshall TD look on the stadium app replay?

Seriously though, Kap was a liability tonight. Dude has issues making decisions. The defense fell apart in the 4th quarter, but the offense should have been able to hold on to that lead.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the 49ers injuries? According to Fox Sports & ESPN two players were injured for the 9ers, Vance McDonald (knee) and Vernon Davis (ankle). Those would be tough losses with everyone else out if they are serious.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":hpam05dz said:
Marvin49":hpam05dz said:

How did that Marshall TD look on the stadium app replay?

Seriously though, Kap was a liability tonight. Dude has issues making decisions. The defense fell apart in the 4th quarter, but the offense should have been able to hold on to that lead.

In retrospect, the passes that were intercepted were not completely bad throws, Chicago just made great plays on them. Not excusing him, though, Kaepernick played like crap.

The gameplan was crap. Every year Harbaugh seems to have a few games where he and his staff completely drop the ball at the beginning of the season. It happened last year against you guys and the colts, and the previous year before that against the Vikings & Giants.

ringless

Reaction score
lsheldon":2yo41dxj said:
Anyone have any info on the 49ers injuries? According to Fox Sports & ESPN two players were injured for the 9ers, Vance McDonald (knee) and Vernon Davis (ankle). Those would be tough losses with everyone else out if they are serious.

Davis was seen on crutches in the locker room. Unsure of Vance

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2lfcss4a said:
hawksfansinceday1":2lfcss4a said:
Marvin49":2lfcss4a said:

:lol: Holy crap that if funny! :th2thumbs:
Thanks bro. I kept trying to come up with a better analogy for butt ugly than CG, but nothing ever came to me............. :mrgreen:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
One of the denial zoners said after Jimmy DBaugh walks next year they should go after Bevell for the head coaching spot. I agree with said poster. 8)