MNF colts vs eagles.

kearly

Reaction score
As much as I want the Colts to lose, I also hate the idea of playing a road game in Philly later this year with the #1 seed on the line. The Eagles are a competent team in a joke of a division, and could be the latest reincarnation of the 2012 Falcons.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Colts for me, but as long as it's not the penalty-fest that last night was I'll be good.

MB12

Reaction score
I dislike both sides, but I think the Eagles win this

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't really care in the grand scheme of things, but I know that an Indy win can only help us and can not hurt us in any way. I don't think we "need" the help but that's how I root when I don't care so I guess it's "Go Colts" this week

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
kearly":1nd5mo6x said:
As much as I want the Colts to lose, I also hate the idea of playing a road game in Philly later this year with the #1 seed on the line. The Eagles are a competent team in a joke of a division, and could be the latest reincarnation of the 2012 Falcons.

Ah ha, did not think that far ahead. May need to rethink my stance.

ringless

Reaction score
I will be going for the Colts, because I think the Cardinals only in is a wildcard birth.. In saying that, any time a NFC team can lose to an AFC team I will take it... Go Colts!!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
GO EAGLES! Screw the Colts.

Also, get in the chat room, people. If you're having connectivity issues through it then just go to www.wsirc.com and enter this info:

Server: irc.seahawks.net:6667
Username: Whatever you want
Channel: #seahawk_chatters

No whining about it, get in here!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Side note: people need to stop slow-rolling the national anthem to extend their 3..4.....5..............minutes of fame. Christ.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Go Colts!!!
1. We play Philadelphia
2. It means one more elimination in Mizzou's Survivor Game. So less updating.:)

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":dc7w1451 said:
RolandDeschain":dc7w1451 said:
Side note: people need to stop slow-rolling the national anthem to extend their 3..4.....5..............minutes of fame. Christ.
Sent from my iPhone.

Fixed it for you.

:snack:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I find both teams entertaining and I like the hell out of both QBs. But I will always root against an NFC team when playing an AFC team, no matter how much I prefer the NFC or the particular team. It always comes down to math.

This game is likely a preview of a not so distant, future SB, so that adds to the drama (for me).