2nd case of child abuse for peterson

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Apparently, the child is from Another mother ... not one of the previous mothers, nor the one he is married to ... ( I have lost count of the many mothers )

Someone shows A. Peterson how to use condoms ... Geez

kidhawk

Reaction score
And the Vikings just reinstated him to play this week. Did they know about the previous one as they seemed to have known about this one?

The NFL needs to just step in and administer punishment, because whether or not the justice system punishes him, he needs to learn this lesson and the NFL can get a good start on his being taught with a lengthy (minimum 6 game) suspension w/o pay

endzorn

Reaction score
All the TMZ update says is the he didn't directly strike the kid. Whatever he did was impermissible so maybe he just grabbed the kid's head and smashed it into the car seat. I hope this isn't true, for his kids' sake. And the many mothers...many, many, many mothers...of this army of bastard children.

OP
OP
Lxx

Lxx

Reaction score
should all of Adrian's kids last name be legally changed to "Snow"

mikeak

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3f6i8oy1 said:
Already cleared on this one, it seems. Head scar sounded like an accident.

A head scar was probably just viewed as an accident when it was an isolated incident

It may be reviewed again when seen in the light of recent allegations....

minormillikin

Reaction score
Between what happens to his children that he has even met, and those he hasn't , one thing should be clear : Adrian Peterson needs to wear a condom when he meets up with one of his many regional baby mamas.

Little Adrian has done enough damage to the planet. Little Adrian needs a raincoat.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ivotuk":3ja6kyda said:
A while back AP had to defend an ex and his son from her b/f

are you talking about the son that was murdered that he didnt know he had until he was beaten into a coma (and eventually died from)?

AP has some life issues that need working out. Whether its the NFL or Vikings job to do it is up to debate. I was expecting the Vikings to deactivate him last week (they have a history of doing that with players).

But in the Vikings usual way of having no clue how to manage public relations, they reinstate him after one week because they need due process to run its course (which is the opposite of what they've done with other players... but those other players werent all that good).

I guess they feel he was contrite enough (or atleast think their fans think he was contrite enough)

I have a feeling if the Vikings dont make the playoffs though this is the last year for AP, the GM and a host of other front office people.

(im not that invested in the Vikings... i just live here)

OP
OP
Lxx

Lxx

Reaction score
Uncle Si":25wxmeog said:
ivotuk":25wxmeog said:
A while back AP had to defend an ex and his son from her b/f

are you talking about the son that was murdered that he didnt know he had until he was beaten into a coma (and eventually died from)?

AP has some life issues that need working out. Whether its the NFL or Vikings job to do it is up to debate. I was expecting the Vikings to deactivate him last week (they have a history of doing that with players).

But in the Vikings usual way of having no clue how to manage public relations, they reinstate him after one week because they need due process to run its course (which is the opposite of what they've done with other players... but those other players werent all that good).

I guess they feel he was contrite enough (or atleast think their fans think he was contrite enough)

I have a feeling if the Vikings dont make the playoffs though this is the last year for AP, the GM and a host of other front office people.

(im not that invested in the Vikings... i just live here)

Watching New England beat up on the vikings was probably more gruesome than a professional athlete beating the heck out of a 4 year old

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
AP is a prime candidate for mandatory sterilization and I am pro-choice about reproductive choices. Damn, the dude is just dumb. He should not be fathering children.