Kap has a dirty mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxx

Reaction score
i believe he say the n word if i remember correctly.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Lxx":1zjhgej9 said:
i believe he say the n word if i remember correctly.

Its never been revealed what he said and you can't see it on TV. I tried. Even the player he was talking to didn't hear anything.

The only person who "heard" something was the ref.

Maybe he did say that, dunno, but anyone who claims to know is lying.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":3fd84zeg said:
Laloosh":3fd84zeg said:
NFL films knows.

I hope they do. I'm curious what he said.

We'll never know (unless it was completely harmless). They don't exactly give us those little gems.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":17f9qq9s said:
The rule involved the N word so to say that he didn't say it is full on ostrich.

LOL. If you say so.

I didn't say he didn't say it BTW. Nobody seems to know what he said which is why the 49ers are asking for an explanation.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Look, Marvin, it's completely within your rights as a 49ers fan to play the "mafioso on the witness stand pointing out that we don't have absolute proof without uncertainty of what was said in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound with no background noise to possibly affect what we're hearing so therefore it could be anything" role, but don't get on us for assuming the likelihood that it was a racial epithet since those that DO know what was said aren't saying when in many other circumstances, players will PROUDLY point out what they said, like Peyton did for his flag.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xs16mbfk said:
Look, Marvin, it's completely within your rights as a 49ers fan to play the "mafioso on the witness stand pointing out that we don't have absolute proof without uncertainty of what was said in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound with no background noise to possibly affect what we're hearing so therefore it could be anything" role, but don't get on us for assuming the likelihood that it was a racial epithet since those that DO know what was said aren't saying when in many other circumstances, players will PROUDLY point out what they said, like Peyton did for his flag.

I'm not looking for dolby surround. I'll settle for any video evidence.

I'm sure he said something, but if it was so cut and dry I doubt the Niners would be looking into it and looking for an explanation.

BTW...you are also assuming refs are infallible. Even the player he was supposedly talking to said he didn't hear anything.

If he said it then he said it...I just dunno what he said.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Refs are far from infallible, but it's not like that particular penalty is one that you can easily miss because another player's leg is in the way or it's happening at the speed of game play, know what I'm sayin'?

Abach

Reaction score
Although I hate the niners, pretty weak of Kaep getting flagged for that. Nfl is slowly turning into the Pansy league

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1fb7y303 said:
Refs are far from infallible, but it's not like that particular penalty is one that you can easily miss because another player's leg is in the way or it's happening at the speed of game play, know what I'm sayin'?

I hear you...should be cut and dry...yet it seems not to be because Kap says he didn't say anything, the player he was supposedly talking to didn't hear anything, the team is requesting information about what is being said, and the ref himself isn't saying what was said.

Really not a big deal...I'd just like to know what was said and more importantly HOW it was said.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":26nb5dox said:
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/696232/kaepfrus.0.gif

Lol against the bears

Yeah I saw that when I rewatched the game.

He really gets upset with himself when he makes mistakes. To his detriment. Teammates sometimes have to talk him down a bit and tell him its not all his fault.

After that game tho...while it wasn't ALL his fault, ALOT of it was.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2fjube6b said:
The rule involved the N word so to say that he didn't say it is full on ostrich.

There is no specific rule as far as what bad words aren't allowed, it's a referee discretion kind of thing. So obviously Kaeperstink said something that the ref thought was over the line.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":rk3zc9tn said:
RolandDeschain":rk3zc9tn said:

I hear you...should be cut and dry...yet it seems not to be because Kap says he didn't say anything, the player he was supposedly talking to didn't hear anything, the team is requesting information about what is being said, and the ref himself isn't saying what was said.

Really not a big deal...I'd just like to know what was said and more importantly HOW it was said.

Well, obviously Kaepernick is a liar. The video clearly shows him mouthing words.

Status
Not open for further replies.