49ers vs cards this weekend

hawkpride

Reaction score
So which team do you want to win? I can't root for the 9ers, its just not in my dna...But if the cards win they will be 3-0 and that could not be good, especially if for some remote reason the bronco's win at the clink (not likely).

What you all say?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Do I get a vote? :)

Just read that John Abraham going on IR. Ya gotta know when to quit. Feel bad for the guy.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":1zyzsqt1 said:
Do I get a vote? :)

Just read that John Abraham going on IR. Ya gotta know when to quit. Feel bad for the guy.
You get a vote, but it doesn't count. :)

Concur about Abraham. Poor guy. This sport can be brutal...

Erebus

Reaction score
If I remember right, the Cards started off 4-0 a couple years ago but still couldn't do anything with it. I'm not too worried about them if they win this week. Go Cards.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That's the beauty of this game, no matter who loses...........we win!

ringless

Reaction score
Being a Cards fan I want the Cards, and I think 3-0 is better for the Seahawks anyways because lets be real.... My team just isnt going to have the ability to be competitive over the whole season, in this division. We lost every pass rusher we had... And it shows, we can't even get to the QB when we send 6 and that's a problem..... None of those pass rushers are coming back. Our Defense is not going to be where it was last year....

Our offense will always be inconsistent when it is lead by Palmer/Stanton no matter who we have receiving. I know the team has given our fans a false sense of hope, but I just know over the course of this season the Seahawks and 49ers will be the ones again at the top.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":3aizwa9e said:
Being a Cards fan I want the Cards, and I think 3-0 is better for the Seahawks anyways because lets be real.... My team just isnt going to have the ability to be competitive over the whole season, in this division. We lost every pass rusher we had... And it shows, we can't even get to the QB when we send 6 and that's a problem..... None of those pass rushers are coming back. Our Defense is not going to be where it was last year....

Our offense will always be inconsistent when it is lead by Palmer/Stanton no matter who we have receiving. I know the team has given our fans a false sense of hope, but I just know over the course of this season the Seahawks and 49ers will be the ones again at the top.

No pressure? No Problem.

May I humbly present Jonathan Martin. Anthony Davis still hurt. Sigh.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet another break for Santa Clara. Palmer isn't even playing. Last week it was the injuried Bears WR's....oh wait, that was Just Kaep. Week 1 they play a horrific Dallas team.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
SF's schedule gets much rosier later in the year when they start getting some players back.

I would like them to collect as many early losses as possible. I see them having the ability to make a strong surge late in the year.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":1o7ds04e said:
No pressure? No Problem.

May I humbly present Jonathan Martin. Anthony Davis still hurt. Sigh.

I wouldn't be overly concerned. Pretty sure the fairy tale ends for AZ this weekend.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Hoping the Cards play like the Chargers did last week and/or the 49ers play like the Bucs did vs Falcons on Thursday.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
No Carson again it seems, not sure the Niners drop another game after last week to a backup QB in Stanton.

lsheldon

Reaction score
In the long run, I think the cardinals winning this game will be better for us.

Tech Worlds":20u4wbx8 said:
The ninnies will win. They aren't going to let Stanton beat them.

How about if Kaeperchoke beats himself?