Goodell to Create New "Conduct Committee"

kidhawk

Reaction score
Listening to him on the NFLN live and he said that they will be revising their conduct policies and that going forward they will form a committee similar to the rules committee that will review and suggest changes to the NFL's conduct policies.

HHawk121

Reaction score
I love all the questions regarding resigning. I wish he just would already. He's making excuses and dodging questions. I can't stand this guy.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
To be fair, he said the committee was for moving forward and compared it to how the rules committee works. Said it will focus on conduct policy in a similar manner. He also said they are currently working on making the changes now and then having the committee monitor the policies going forward to keep them up to date.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
HHawk121":38gps6ju said:
I love all the questions regarding resigning. I wish he just would already. He's making excuses and dodging questions. I can't stand this guy.

I thought he made it pretty clear that he has no plans to go anywhere.

HHawk121

Reaction score
He most certainly has. I just hope enough pressure is placed on him to get removed from his position.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ximseq4 said:
To be fair, he said the committee was for moving forward and compared it to how the rules committee works. Said it will focus on conduct policy in a similar manner. He also said they are currently working on making the changes now and then having the committee monitor the policies going forward to keep them up to date.

Well considering that Rules Committee is a complete joke, that makes me sleep worse at night.

I think this player summed it up nicely:

Bx66B4rIUAAN5Zu

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
huskylawyer":2qpwgpv9 said:
kidhawk":2qpwgpv9 said:

Well considering that Rules Committee is a complete joke, that makes me sleep worse at night.

I would wait to see who makes up the Conduct Committee before I write it off. The rules committee is made up of a small handful of coaches who each see something differently. I would hope (and only time will tell) that the new committee would be made of people who are experts in the fields of law enforcement, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Sexual Assault, and those types of issues common to the personal conduct policy violations in the NFL.

So far it's been a free for all, it can get better or it can get worse, only time will tell

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Roger is looking pretty good at this press conference:

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I want to divorce my wife and marry Rachel Nichols, she was the only one with the balls to keep asking the tough follow up questions.

Goodell came off like a politician after a sex scandal, vague and rehearsed.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":lcmzn7a9 said:
I want to divorce my wife and marry Rachel Nichols, she was the only one with the balls to keep asking the tough follow up questions.

Goodell came off like a politician after a sex scandal, vague and rehearsed.

After all is said and done, the press conference was really nothing more than an announcement of the committee. He could have done that with a press release. Most questions he avoided giving any specifics on. We'll still have to wait to see what new personal conduct rules to expect or any particulars of anything.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
I will admit, that press conference was more entertaining than the Thursday Night Football game last night.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
huskylawyer":29g5qn9e said:
I will admit, that press conference was more entertaining than the Thursday Night Football game last night.

You're still calling that thing a game last night?