I hate Washington

Mizak

Reaction score
Bakers a POS. Hope Seahawks blow the skins out when they play.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Baker took a cheap shot on Foles at the end of a play, then started a fight with Jason Peters. Trent Williams then came off the bench and started fighting other Eagles.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2ey6vtfw said:
Baker took a cheap shot on Foles at the end of a play, then started a fight with Jason Peters. Trent Williams then came off the bench and started fighting other Eagles.
Thanks. Hopefully this will alert the league to their crap and we'll not get cheap shots on our guys on the 6th.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2pa18as6 said:

Williams needs another Honolulu beat-down.

youngchew

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1cha4ktr said:
youngchew":1cha4ktr said:
Kirk Cousins 427 yards, 3 TDs. holy crap

Too bad they can't play defense.

agreed. If Kirk had the same defense Wilson has, he would've won easily today. oh well, sucks for him.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Cant help myself rooting for Kirk. He's a good kid from my local area. I watched him play HS football against my oldest nephew.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yeah, Kirk seems like a really good kid. Those MSU vs. Wisconsin battles in his and Russell's final college years were pretty epic.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Washington actually looks pretty damn tough this year, and Cousins is a better QB than RG3.........that's right I said it. Way more steady and can make all the throws.

We're going to have our hands full in two weeks in DC.