FAO 49ers fans

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Tumblr m1kz5rXix41qa6lp8

Good luck against the 3-0 Eagles, we could do with a middling team pinching a game from them in the race for homefield advantage.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3lzuj2qj said:
[youtube]jvc_UhaMt3M[/youtube]

I put this on Facebook. Just a few minutes later...

*ping*

Ray McDonald likes this.

AnActualCardsFan

Reaction score
Cards fan here. First and foremost congrats on the win yesterday. I was rooting against you (strictly for divisional purposes!) but you deserved the W and got it.

Anyway, I wanted to post about the video you all linked as I have seats in the Section where this fight broke out and had a first hand account of what went on. This whole "fist-party" started because a 49ers fan (who was male) punched a Cardinals fan (who was female) in the face. If you watch the video again at the :12 second mark you can see a 49er fan in a red hat start throwing punches. These punches were directed at the women cardinals fan who you can see fall over the seats in front of her at the :14 second mark. Later in the video as someone else pointed out another 49ers fan tried to choke a security guard who was just trying to break up the fight. The whole situation was shameful...

The 49er fans were deplorable during yesterdays game (although I am sure there were a fair share of cardinal fans who were just as bad) as I saw more fights in this game alone than over the past 2 years combined. I just hope that cardinal fans that attended the Clink, or any other stadium for that matter, are never this ugly.

Largent80

Reaction score
I got pelted with a rock while riding my motorcycle in L.A where I live 2 weeks ago by a 9er fan because I was wearing my Hawk jersey.

He got the worst of it because I laid down my bike and caught his running ass and headbutted him with a full face helmet.

What is wrong with them?..... Hitting women and people on motorcycles?....What's next?

Mizak

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":tnhixghv said:
At least no one was stabbed. Seriously.

They ain't Raider fans, though I have a suspicion Raider fan might try to do this to the 12's when the RAIDAS visit the Clink.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
AnActualCardsFan":1ywuzfuz said:
This whole "fist-party" started because a 49ers fan (who was male) punched a Cardinals fan (who was female) in the face. If you watch the video again at the :12 second mark you can see a 49er fan in a red hat start throwing punches. These punches were directed at the women cardinals fan who you can see fall over the seats in front of her at the :14 second mark.

The word is Jim Harbaugh is waiting for due process to play out before taking taking this guy's Kaepernick jersey away.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Mizak":b1ibl0hm said:
Sarlacc83":b1ibl0hm said:
At least no one was stabbed. Seriously.

They ain't Raider fans, though I have a suspicion Raider fan might try to do this to the 12's when the RAIDAS visit the Clink.

You must be new here. 49ers are way more stabby lately.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
What an embarrassment to the nfl and to the franchise. They act like such douche bags. This team is imploding right in front of our eyes and I hope the Hawks destroy these clowns twice this year. *Sigh*, I guess the niners are not above reproach and I am starting to doubt if they will ever get above .500.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2e3ssrao said:
What an embarrassment to the nfl and to the franchise. They act like such douche bags. This team is imploding right in front of our eyes and I hope the Hawks destroy these clowns twice this year. *Sigh*, I guess the niners are not above reproach and I am starting to doubt if they will ever get above .500.

I wouldn't throw dirt on the Niners grave just yet.

They started out slow last year if you remember, and went 11-2 to finish the season.

I agree that they don't look like the same team, but IMO they're still a good team that can play well if they ever get their poop together.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You wouldn't, but my shovel is ready and I have a blade full of dirt. 8)
Just don't make jokes about pooping on 49er player's rugs, some of our visitors from the Bay Area don't find that very funny, and are very senisitive about it. :stirthepot:

TXHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2r81dnsn said:
seahawk12thman":2r81dnsn said:

I wouldn't throw dirt on the Niners grave just yet.

They started out slow last year if you remember, and went 11-2 to finish the season.

I agree that they don't look like the same team, but IMO they're still a good team that can play well if they ever get their poop together.

They had a terrible offseason with all the rumors of dissension, arrests, and suspensions; they looked bad in the preseason and now have looked bad through the first three games. Yeah, they are still a dangerous team but they don't have the look of a team about to go on an 11-2 run. They look more like a team that may go off the rails if they don't turn it around soon. If they don't beat the Eagles at home this week I think they're in real trouble.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
At least that guy in the Dockett Jersey had the good sense to punch that guy who was trying to choke out the security guard. I heard Dockett offered him tickets.