Wearing Seahawk colors to 49er stadium?

Jville

Reaction score
With all due respect, I would grade that inference over an incident in Arizona as a really huge reach.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Jville":bknud7ab said:
With all due respect, I would grade that inference over an incident in Arizona as a really huge reach.

oops I forgot that it was an away game.

Doesn't change anything - I am sure it was the 49er guys fault!
:stirthepot:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hopefully the high ticket prices in SC will gentrify the fan base.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2l2zoq8b said:
Did you ever think you would see the day that 49ers and their fans would be bigger thugs and miscreants than Raider nation? When they used to be a championship team even the fans were somewhat easy to deal with, but now?
Isn't this mostly because huge swatches of "Raider Nation" have switched over? It's one reason why I really, really want the Raiders to get good again. That oughta siphon the bottom 25 percent or so off the Niners' current fanbase and things will go back to "normal".

Plus, the NFL's just better when the Raiders aren't a decade-long bad joke.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2sg5ypyf said:
The_Z_Man":2sg5ypyf said:
Did you ever think you would see the day that 49ers and their fans would be bigger thugs and miscreants than Raider nation? When they used to be a championship team even the fans were somewhat easy to deal with, but now?
Isn't this mostly because huge swatches of "Raider Nation" have switched over? It's one reason why I really, really want the Raiders to get good again. That oughta siphon the bottom 25 percent or so off the Niners' current fanbase and things will go back to "normal".

Plus, the NFL's just better when the Raiders aren't a decade-long bad joke.

I don't believe it would matter. The Raiders aren't going to be in the Bay area much longer (unless they get a new stadium) so that would make that moot. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior. I hope the perps get charged and banned from attending games.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1brpgvms said:
Make sure your stab insurance is paid up.
Or wear Kevlar under your Hawks jersey, and be ready to "come with the knuckles!"

irocdave

Reaction score
Flipped through the cesspool.webzone. No mention of this, none. Niner fans need to hold their trashing, ignorant, bandwagon jumping fan base in check. They don't challenge their own posters on that site that promote this kind of crap, no wonder their young bandwagon fans think this type of fan interaction is acceptable.

A Card fan posted in a different forum here that a drunk male niner fan punched a female card fan first. Then he got his ass beatdown. Niner fans, your boards promote this type of BS by allowing people to post what ever they want as long as it's by a niner fan. Try and defend that POS denialzone again. Your fan base is pathetic and your website moderators are worse.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
You'll be just as safe wearing your Hawks jersey at Levi as I am wearing my 49er jersey at the clink. Just like your fans and every other teams fans in the league we all have some jackass fans.

You guys are always talking about the Webzone, why? If the topics bother you so much why do you bother reading them? It would be kinda like me forming an opinion about Hawk fans based on what I read at Seahawksblue.com, and we all know what a cesspool that place is.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1x915p6l said:
You'll be just as safe wearing your Hawks jersey at Levi as I am wearing my 49er jersey at the clink. Just like your fans and every other teams fans in the league we all have some jackass fans.

You guys are always talking about the Webzone, why? If the topics bother you so much why do you bother reading them? It would be kinda like me forming an opinion about Hawk fans based on what I read at Seahawksblue.com, and we all know what a cesspool that place is.
You're not in danger of getting stabbed up at the Clink...maybe Levi 's priced out the thugs but it seems like now they're taking their show on the road (AZ)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sawevwlq said:
Sports Hernia":sawevwlq said:
RolandDeschain":sawevwlq said:
Make sure your stab insurance is paid up.
Or wear Kevlar under your Hawks jersey, and be ready to "come with the knuckles!"
Kevlar doesn't help against stabbing, for the record. :)
That's why I use phone books...very hard to find nowadays tho

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
-The Glove-":jphg9kxb said:
You ever watch HBO's The Wire? Need some of that Omar prison protection.

(Taping magazines around your torso.)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3pctvi7d said:
-The Glove-":3pctvi7d said:

My favorite show of all time

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ryi7qe5 said:
RolandDeschain":3ryi7qe5 said:
-The Glove-":3ryi7qe5 said:

What is amazing is that you can continuously see actors from the wire in everything to TV shows to big ticket movies. Just a great show, well written and really good cast.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mikeak":286xj0q3 said:
-The Glove-":286xj0q3 said:
RolandDeschain":286xj0q3 said:
-The Glove-":286xj0q3 said:

What is amazing is that you can continuously see actors from the wire in everything to TV shows to big ticket movies. Just a great show, well written and really good cast.
Yup! To this day, I can't watch anything else Senator Clay Davis is in without saying "shieeetttttt"