Redskins' DeAngelo Hall out for the season

hawknation2014

Reaction score
An MRI exam conducted on the left Achilles’ tendon of cornerback DeAngelo Hall confirmed the worst — that the 11th-year veteran had indeed ruptured the tendon, needs surgery and will miss the remainder of the season.

Rookie Bashaud Breeland, a fourth-round draft pick out of Clemson, took over for Hall during Washington’s 37-34 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, and on Monday, coaches prepared to proceed with Breeland as the starter for Thursday night’s game at FedEx Field against the New York Giants.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/re ... story.html

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm sorry but..... :lol:

Couldn't happen to a bigger douche than him.

I still remember him and his antics at kickoff when a handicapped girl was at the coin toss.

I hope it HURTS.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Redskins got beat up against the Eagles:

Redskins list 17 on injury report

The Redskins placed corner DeAngelo Hall and safety Duke Ihenacho on injured reserve because of their injuries -- a ruptured Achilles’ tendon and a fractured heel, respectively.

Thirteen players were either been out or limited. Quarterback Robert Griffin III is included on the injury report, and will be for the foreseeable future. Tight end Jordan Reed, still nursing a hamstring, did not practice.

Meanwhile, the players who would have been limited: nose tackle Chris Baker (ankle/hip), end Kedric Golston (groin), end Jason Hatcher (hamstring), receiver DeSean Jackson (shoulder), linebacker Akeem Jordan (knee), end Frank Kearse (ankle), guard Shawn Lauvao (knee), center Kory Lichtensteiger (groin/rib/hip), linebacker Brian Orakpo (finger), corner Tracy Porter (hamstring) and safety Trenton Robinson (abdomen).

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-reds ... ury-report

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":7tr7lb88 said:
I still remember him and his antics at kickoff when a handicapped girl was at the coin toss.

I hope it HURTS.
Wait, what is this? Got a link? I'm unfamiliar with whatever you're referencing.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":36tqz3yy said:
Largent80":36tqz3yy said:

I hope it HURTS.
Wait, what is this? Got a link? I'm unfamiliar with whatever you're referencing.

He got in a fight with Michael Robinson about it before the coin flip in 2011.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
When the Redskins and Seahawks last met in November 2011, the ball wasn’t even kicked off before tempers flared. Seattle players weren’t happy when the Redskins broke their pregame huddle at midfield of CenturyLink Field. DeAngelo Hall and Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson exchanged heated words and players had to be separated . . .

Asked about Hall and the 2011 incident, Robinson said he wasn’t taking “the bait,” but later elaborated a bit on what he felt sparked the skirmish. He said a young girl was at midfield with the team, serving as honorary captain when the Redskins came through.

“You got a little girl out here, you’ve got to watch your mouth,” Robinson said, “You’re not going to come in my stadium and disrespect us like that. That’s kind of how it was.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo ... aintances/

hawker84

Reaction score
Largent80":1ongfwes said:

I hope it HURTS.

this^^^^ times a thousand. And opposing fans think Sherman is annoying. definitely in my top 5 hated players... Limp your ass to the sky box and watch the beat down with some popcorn and a spritzer...

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Largent80":37fy14hl said:

I hope it HURTS.

It happened b/c Robinson was jawing at him during the coin toss over where the Redskins huddled up during warm-ups.

And not that Hall wasn't a willing participant, as they both were both jawing at each other and getting held back by the refs by the time the other players came out on the field.

As for the topic, cheering on the injuries of players on other teams -- or anyone -- is pretty crass, IMO.

As for the Redskins, I don't think Hall is that big of a loss at this point in his career. The interception gods have looked favorably on him at times, but he has never really been a special player.

mikeak

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":25e3ivsu said:
What I hate is that we have to play on that deathtrap of a field next game.

I let my full feelings be known on that situation in the smack shack. I just can't talk about here without getting in trouble.

It was redone

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3moxstc7 said:
What I hate is that we have to play on that deathtrap of a field next game.

I let my full feelings be known on that situation in the smack shack. I just can't talk about here without getting in trouble.

Deathtrap?

redskins106_c0-36-864-539_s561x327.jpg

C2bea59c19580e9ab1310244520ddddc

hawker84

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ruyok43 said:
Largent80":1ruyok43 said:

I hope it HURTS.

It happened b/c Robinson was jawing at him during the coin toss over where the Redskins huddled up during warm-ups.

And not that Hall wasn't a willing participant, as they both were both jawing at each other and getting held back by the refs by the time the other players came out on the field.

As for the topic, cheering on the injuries of players on other teams -- or anyone -- is pretty crass, IMO.

As for the Redskins, I don't think Hall is that big of a loss at this point in his career. The interception gods have looked favorably on him at times, but he has never really been a special player.

Don't see anyone on here cheering on injuries. I do see guys who couldn't give two craps about a d bag, trash talking crappy player who got injured. As stated in the OP, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Largent80

Reaction score
Popeyejones":64vqw9si said:
Largent80":64vqw9si said:

I hope it HURTS.
IAs for the topic, cheering on the injuries of players on other teams -- or anyone -- is pretty crass, IMO.

Nowhere did I cheer his injury, it just thought of fitting karma. During the incident at midfield a handicapped girl was there to present the coin to be tossed, and Hall said a lot of things that can't be repeated here, and also started a fight.

Later in the game, his dirty play continued. In the end, his team lost. Also, I have a good memory.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Largent80":30rau2ou said:
Popeyejones":30rau2ou said:
Largent80":30rau2ou said:

I hope it HURTS.
IAs for the topic, cheering on the injuries of players on other teams -- or anyone -- is pretty crass, IMO.

Nowhere did I cheer his injury, it just thought of fitting karma. During the incident at midfield a handicapped girl was there to present the coin to be tossed, and Hall said a lot of things that can't be repeated here, and also started a fight.

Later in the game, his dirty play continued. In the end, his team lost. Also, I have a good memory.

So, saying you hoped it hurts isn't cheering for an injury? You're that guy.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Largent80":3ra4t876 said:

No skin in this game really, but the fight started because the Redskins had huddled up on the field during warm-ups and Michael Robinson took exception to it.

You're trying to say that Hall started a fight at the coin toss because he was offended about where he had huddled up during warm-ups? C'mon, dude.

Hall was nothing if not a willing and equal participant to it, but casting him as a villain who started jawing in front of a handicapped girl because he was upset about where he had huddled is pretty zany.

Largent80

Reaction score
Always happy to help..... :lol:

And BTW, my wife has mentored Foster children and has taught handicapped and mentally challenged children for years so, that is one of the reasons I was so mad at Hall, besides him simply being a punk.