Whiners begging their fans to get loud

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah, I posted that in the 1-2 thread. You'd think such a "storied franchise" wouldn't have to resort to such actions.
It generally says a lot about their fan base. 8)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The use of parentheses to clarify what it means to be on offense and how to recognize that the other team is on offense is hilarious.

This is worse than the OOOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAH instructions, and is the slimmest of shades below Rams Rules.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
So the 9ers have hired a tween with MS Paint to run their marketing and publicity?

Scottemojo":14nppq38 said:
The use of parentheses to clarify what it means to be on offense and how to recognize that the other team is on offense is hilarious.

...And also -- along with the amateurish construction -- is what makes it obviously a goof, no?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1efnhim2 said:
So the 9ers have hired a tween with MS Paint to run their marketing and publicity?

Scottemojo":1efnhim2 said:

...And also -- along with the amateurish construction -- is what makes it obviously a goof, no?
....and on cue the "forty niner troll defense squad" makes an appearance! :34853_doh:
To quote your little buddy....... "sigh" and "oi"

BTW, I first saw that posted on your home forum the denialzone, posted by one of your fellow 9'ers fans with a majority of them saying they should post it everywhere at Levi's stadium.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":n3e9b78x said:
....and on cue the "forty niner troll defense squad" makes an appearance! :34853_doh:

Ah, the boy who cried troll. I'm much less interesting than the topic, love.

In any case, just so we're clear, I'm saying that this is pretty obviously satire, someone having a goof, or was made by an unfortunately rabid 12 year old, and you're saying it actually comes from the 9ers org.

You get to write any sig you want for me if I'm wrong (I'll keep it until Thanksgiving), and you don't have to do a darn thing if I'm right, k?

It's easy to solve. OP, link it up. Where's it come from?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
323c4e99c621bcc5804ac29c600ebe50.jpg

I chuckled when i saw chargers fans wearing these shirts

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":znsn84w8 said:
Sports Hernia":znsn84w8 said:

Ah, the boy who cried troll. I'm much less interesting than the topic, love.

In any case, just so we're clear, I'm saying that this is pretty obviously satire, someone having a goof, or was made by an unfortunately rabid 12 year old, and you're saying it actually comes from the 9ers org.

You get to write any sig you want for me if I'm wrong (I'll keep it until Thanksgiving), and you don't have to do a darn thing if I'm right, k?

It's easy to solve. OP, link it up. Where's it come from?
Read the last part of my edited post, it came from your beloved denial zone, o'paranoid one!

Its in the "Levi's will be loud link", page 15 or so.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
See, Largent80, Seahawks fans starting 49ers threads.

Obsessed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bmorepunk":16v5b7tv said:
See, Largent80, Seahawks fans starting 49ers threads.

Obsessed.
Simple solution. Read the title, and avoid those threads. Problem solved.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ejwnecr said:
Read the last part of my edited post, it came from your beloved denial zone, o'paranoid one!

Ah, so now it didn't come from the franchise as you said it did before. I guess we agree.

Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

If only it was receiving half the attention at the Webzone as it is here... :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1nic91v1 said:
Perhaps it's because based on the crowd noise email that the Santa Clara 49ers did send out to their season ticket holders we all saw and laughed over previously, this seems right in line with that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1bzuflql said:
Sports Hernia":1bzuflql said:

Ah, so now it didn't come from the franchise as you said it did before. I guess we agree.

Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

Spin, deflect, and dodge. The signature move of the "forty whiner defense squad", you guys never disappoint.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31tckp6q said:
Popeyejones":31tckp6q said:
Perhaps it's because based on the crowd noise email that the Santa Clara 49ers did send out to their season ticket holders we all saw and laughed over previously, this seems right in line with that.
Rut row.....
Can't wait to see the spin from the usual suspects on this.. :snack:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1cbaoph1 said:
Sports Hernia":1cbaoph1 said:

Anyone curious how badly Popeye likes to dismiss, spin and generally just lie to try and minimize reality or to sque the way Seahawks fans see his little darlings?

Well I also went onto the webzone and read that thread and have a completely different view of the members comments.

Here are a few I read.

One member asked if he made it himself. That's all, nothing deragatory and only one.

The rest:

Member 4300+ posts: Seriously, they need to post this everywhere at the stadium. AT&T fans were soft when they first opened as well. Let's hope the crowd can get better, because they are pretty weak right now.

Member 24,888 posts: This isnt just at Levi's, at the Cardinals game, when the PA was telling people to "maaaaaake sommmmmmee nooooissssseeee!!!", half the 49ers fans around me joined the Cardinals fans in getting louder

Member 1350 posts: this has been the case for years. most niner fans don't know the difference. changing location/new stadium won't change that, therefore levi's will never be as loud as we all hoped it would.

Member 150 posts laughing at fan base: LOL at having to explain to " fans " in parentheses what offense ( when Kaepernick has the football ) & defence ( other team has the ball ) mean

Member 29 posts: Seriously, I wish they would hand out something like this at the entrance to every Niner's game. Maybe people will then realize you are supposed to yell and scream when your team is on defense, not just cheer when there's a good play.

Popeye's quote again of course with no link: Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

First discredit the guy who made the picture: Only has three posts. Check.

Next lie about how many people actually commented against it. It was two to one our favor. Check.

Make sure you also discredit the guy who said it should be passed around by calling him an idiot. Check.

Exaggerate the opinions of every poster. Check.

Well there ya have it. Keep this in mind when Popeye tries to do another one of his no link explanations he likes to do so much.

Popeye you represent your fan base so well. It's just amazing. :177692: