Reaction score

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Crappiest field in the NFL?

redskins106_c0-36-864-539_s561x327.jpg

C2bea59c19580e9ab1310244520ddddc

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Why do you keep posting that picture with the random ass screen caps of players heads? Third topic I've seen it in.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3cnguxkg said:
Why do you keep posting that picture with the random ass screen caps of players heads? Third topic I've seen it in.

Because it shows the "worst field in the NFL" as it's being rehashed over and over again in threads.

The field from their last home game looks good.

It's late September and the field consists of cool season grasses. It's growing like crazy right now.

The last time the Sehawks played at FedEx was nearly two years ago. Field conditions during that game do not imply field conditions for next week's game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think I hate the Skins even more than the Niners.

I hate SF, but respect them for the rival they are. The Skins are repulsive. Trent Williams is a Jedi-Douche and D. Hall is a wannabe thug. Add Snyder and the fans and there is a good chunk of trash to hate.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1mvekw3y said:
keatonisballin":1mvekw3y said:

Because it shows the "worst field in the NFL" as it's being rehashed over and over again in threads.

The field from their last home game looks good.

It's late September and the field consists of cool season grasses. It's growing like crazy right now.

The last time the Sehawks played at FedEx was nearly two years ago. Field conditions during that game do not imply field conditions for next week's game.

No, but the fact they have a cheap, and stupid, owner does give cause for concern.

Personally, I was very happy the Seattle game was week 5 because that meant there wouldn't be time for the turf to go to hell.

hawk45

Reaction score
Anyone watching tonight? Cousins looks pretty solid to me but his pass pro is a reminder to me that QBs not named Russell Wilson can be talented, solid players, and still not win any football games without protection.

The Giants, are they for real here or are they just running into mediocre-to-bad teams at the right time? They look unstoppable against the Skins D but I haven't watched enough Washington football to know if that means anything or if it's like dropping 40 on Dallas.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawk45":1i6l68ne said:
Anyone watching tonight? Cousins looks pretty solid to me but his pass pro is a reminder to me that QBs not named Russell Wilson can be talented, solid players, and still not win any football games without protection.

The Giants, are they for real here or are they just running into mediocre-to-bad teams at the right time? They look unstoppable against the Skins D but I haven't watched enough Washington football to know if that means anything or if it's like dropping 40 on Dallas.
Washington's defense isn't very good. As for their offensive line, I can't wait to see Avril & Bennett abusing Tyler Polumbus next Monday night.

hawk45

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3mtlwqab said:
hawk45":3mtlwqab said:

Washington's defense isn't very good. As for their offensive line, I can't wait to see Avril & Bennett abusing Tyler Polumbus next Monday night.

Yes! I did a double-take when I heard the announcers mention Polumbus, then got a warm fuzzy feeling about us abusing him.

Cousins looked very legit on that drive. Hit his 2nd and 3rd reads, made a throw under blitz pressure, and a nice little TD throw with a guy sprinting at him. Pretty impressed so far.

hawk45

Reaction score
hawknation2014":sxlui83u said:
Anyone want to cue me on what has happened in this game so far?

I haven't had my eye on it the whole time. I saw Cousins moving the ball pretty well, then get creamed and fumble, then the Giants just march down in huge chunks for their second TD.

Then this last drive Cousins marched down himself 80 or so yards for six.

The secondaries aren't impressing so far, not that this surprises anyone. The Giants D seems to be able to get pressure pretty much instantly though, although I haven't been paying close enough attention to see if it's mainly on blitzes (which Cousins dealt with on that last drive) or if it's with the front 4.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Nice throw by Cousins on the TD. He is so much more in control of the offense than RGIII was.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":1ghbsnrl said:

Cousins throws a beautiful ball. Great head on his shoulders and solid mechanics. I wanted he or Foles drafted by the Hawks (yes, I know). Only knock I have on him in this game was the fumble. Certainly some crap protection but he has to feel that pressure coming and secure the ball. But he's virtually a rook and that stuff will come with reps, or he will end up David Carr..one or the other. An absolute steal, imo, and I doubt Griffin will (or should) unseat him. So the Skins have themselves arguably the most over-hyped, over-priced (in picks) long term back up in the history of the game.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawk45":2y32gq0i said:
SeatownJay":2y32gq0i said:
hawk45":2y32gq0i said:

Yes! I did a double-take when I heard the announcers mention Polumbus, then got a warm fuzzy feeling about us abusing him.

Cousins looked very legit on that drive. Hit his 2nd and 3rd reads, made a throw under blitz pressure, and a nice little TD throw with a guy sprinting at him. Pretty impressed so far.
The Rams should trade for him. I'm sure Washington is dumb enough to go for it.