Niner Fan wake Eagles, pulls Fire Alarm @2:30am

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well at least they didn't stab someone. The move to SC has sure made that fan base less violent. Yes Niner defenders I know the stabbings aren't as bad as we make them out to be, they also aren't unheard of.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Very juvenile and definitely not original, this type of thing has been happening all over the league including Seattle. But it gives you reason to start yet another 49er thread.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well it was either start another Niner thread or discuss recent super bowl winners.We didn't want to discourage you all from participating.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":36hol3w4 said:
Very juvenile and definitely not original, this type of thing has been happening all over the league including Seattle. But it gives you reason to start yet another 49er thread.
By all means, lets not discuss any current news if those things have happened in the past.

Douche move.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
From the tweets the Eagles seem to be taking it in good humor, but assuming it was a a 9ers fan, that's total crap, and I hope he was caught and arrested. (iirc false pull off a fire alarm is a felony. )

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Who cares if there is another Niner thread? There is some fun in it. It is the NFL forum and the Niners are the biggest rival. It's a funny story. I could have thought of less criminal ways of causing a disturbance.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
homerun1970":304w5esj said:
:stirthepot: If he is arrested do you think the investigation will move this slow or will he be charged? I didn't want to start a new thread apparently that's a huge concern!
One thing we do know is that there will be a lot of Whiner douches in here lecturing us Hawks fans on due process and Hardouche will likely say something about their fans being above reproach and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Where's that yawning smilie when I need it?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yeah but if they catch the guy who pulled the alarm do they charge him? I think they give him a reward if they get their first win at Levi's. Outstanding public service for ending the dumpster fire that could happen with another home loss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":29u290ld said:
Painting this with a broad brush and "saying everyone does it" in order to minimilize what "most likely" was a Niners fan is lame. Any proof this had happened to opponents when in Seattle? Please prove it with a link.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1gkqbvps said:
lvnginhwktwn":1gkqbvps said:
Painting this with a broad brush and "saying everyone does it" in order to minimilize what "most likely" was a Niners fan is lame. Any proof this had happened to opponents when in Seattle? Please prove it with a link.
I know I go around pulling luxury hotel fire alarms all day. [emoji1]

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Maybe the same guy who yelled "bomb!" At the airport is responsible?

lsheldon

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":27ox5wa2 said:
Sports Hernia":27ox5wa2 said:
lvnginhwktwn":27ox5wa2 said:

FYI, It's not really a prank unless you do it after midnight. Day time fire alarm isn't even annoying.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":3d47v87b said:
loafoftatupu":3d47v87b said:
Sports Hernia":3d47v87b said:
lvnginhwktwn":3d47v87b said:

FYI, It's not really a prank unless you do it after midnight. Day time fire alarm isn't even annoying.
Yeah, if you do it in the day that's a real sissy move! 8)