Whiners might actually lose twice before we play again!

exhilo

Reaction score
They could lose today and next Sunday before we play Monday night. That would be sweet!

drrew

Reaction score
Judging by what he's doing on the sideline, Crabtree has plantar fasciitis.

As someone who has suffered in the past, it hurts like Crazy, I couldn't imagine trying to play football with it. Even if he plays through it like Z.Miller did in 2012, he will be far from his best.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Zach actually tore his plantar fascia as I recall. Seriously amazing the way he played that day.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Once you work it loose its not too excruciating. I remember getting up in the morning and starting to walk, hoping I didn't pee myself before I made the restroom. Dang did it hurt.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ugh, keep dreaming. The Eagles are doing their best to give S.F. the win, despite S.F. trying almost as hard not to take it. Our luck isn't that good, the 49ers will win this.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it. Honestly, the Hawks just aren't as good as last season, well at least to me they aren't.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2kx74ovf said:
I wouldn't doubt it. Honestly, the Hawks just aren't as good as last season, well at least to me they aren't.
Relax it's 3 games in and we haven't played any pushovers yet. That starts next Monday.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2escytsf said:
MizzouHawkGal":2escytsf said:
Seahwkgal":2escytsf said:
Relax it's 3 games in and we haven't played any pushovers yet. That starts next Monday.

But if we lose that game, we can panic, right?
You have my permission to yes.

OP
OP
E

exhilo

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":bkyggexo said:
MizzouHawkGal":bkyggexo said:
Seahwkgal":bkyggexo said:

But if we lose that game, we can panic, right?

R-E-L-A-X

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
exhilo":33kfmor5 said:
They could lose today and next Sunday before we play Monday night. That would be sweet!

You seem to be pretty excited over it, but why can they only lose twice? They have played 4 games and the Hawks don't see them until week 13. Heck, they could lose 6 more by that time.

OP
OP
E

exhilo

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1n3fbe2c said:
exhilo":1n3fbe2c said:

You seem to be pretty excited over it, but why can they only lose twice? They have played 4 games and the Hawks don't see them until week 13. Heck, they could lose 6 more by that time.

I see them dropping 2 games before we see them week 13. I expect them to lose @Denver and drop one either @Giants or @Saints. My feeling won't be hurt if they manage to lose a couple more. :thirishdrinkers:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
exhilo":10lr2e3m said:
loafoftatupu":10lr2e3m said:
exhilo":10lr2e3m said:

I see them dropping 2 games before we see them week 13. I expect them to lose @Denver and drop one either @Giants or @Saints. My feeling won't be hurt if they manage to lose a couple more. :thirishdrinkers:
Currently I am not feeling it concerining New Orleans but if Manning the Younger doesn't implode the Giants might be an interesting time for the 49ers. But I won't be shocked if they roll into Thanksgiving night 8-3.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Chiefs, Saints, Giants, Redskins, Broncos and Rams twice.

I think the *safe* way to predict it is a loss at the Broncos (a game they probably should lose) and another loss in a game they should win (one loss in six should-wins is about right for any team, IMO).

FWIW if forced to guess I think they're more likely to go into the Hawks game at 6-5 then 8-3, but at this point 7-4 sounds about right.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I'm sticking to my preseason prediction that the 49ers go 5-4 through the first nine games. That means two more losses in these next five.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1drnhwur said:
Chiefs, Saints, Giants, Redskins, Broncos and Rams twice.

I think the *safe* way to predict it is a loss at the Broncos (a game they probably should lose) and another loss in a game they should win (one loss in six should-wins is about right for any team, IMO).

FWIW if forced to guess I think they're more likely to go into the Hawks game at 6-5 then 8-3, but at this point 7-4 sounds about right.

Agreed, 7-4 does sound a little more likely and there is a good chance for 8-3. Especially if they find a groove offensively. Honestly, I was just responding to the OP that stated how the Niners could lose "2" games. That is putting a cap on something that just isn't so easy to.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":22gdrilk said:
exhilo":22gdrilk said:

This thread was made before they beat the Eagles. Because the Seahawks don't play until Monday night, a week from today, the 49ers had exactly two games they could lose before the Seahawks played another game. Now the 49ers have just one game-- against the Chiefs in Santa Clara.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawknation2014":nmm6x6wb said:
loafoftatupu":nmm6x6wb said:
exhilo":nmm6x6wb said:

This thread was made before they beat the Eagles. Because the Seahawks don't play until Monday night, a week from today, the 49ers had exactly two games they could lose before the Seahawks played another game. Now the 49ers have just one game-- against the Chiefs in Santa Clara.
You see how I am...

Just a cluster of perception.

NINEster

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2c078agn said:
Hmm..after tonight maybe Kansas City replaces New Orleans as big trouble?

People really slept on KC after last year, thinking it was a fluke.

Only a handful of Niner fans thought they would be for real, probably because we know the QB's underrated reputation and how our team was considered the same going into 2012.

Had the Chiefs defense not collapsed in the 2nd half of the season would have probably at least gone to AFC championship game based on the way the offense picked up. The offense has continued to improve.

I think SF vs. KC will be a tough game, low scoring due to the 49er coaching staff knowing Smith and him contributing to their DC's game plan.

Smith was on the sideline in the Super Bowl motioning for the 49ers to call a timeout before that 4th down play because he knew there was no safety outlet for Kap after seeing the blitz look. The guy is very underrated for his football IQ and had he not been scarred emotionally and had his shoulder wrecked by Rocky Bernard (thanks Seattle) would probably be an elite QB in this league.

As for the Saints, they only really suck on the road. They will play SF at home and will perform because it's against a hated team.

Surprisingly the last time they truly sucked at home was when they lost to the Chiefs two years ago in their 2-14 season.

I'm glad the Cowboys kicked their butts. Just can't stand Saints anymore.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I can't gauge Kansas City properly because I live here yet lived in the Bay Area and moved to Washington right around the time Alex was drafted. I know exactly what it takes to make him dangerous and with Kelce they have achieved a big part of it. If Reid keeps them a run focused team the AFC West may be a 3 way dogfight.