Philly Phailure

chet380

Reaction score
Third and goal at the one -- DENIED! -- could have done us a big favor

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Foles sure didn't pass the eye test for me. May have put up a lot of stats, but doesn't look like anything special.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
It would have been fun to see the Niners drop another one and hasten their inevitable decline, but I was heartened to see Philly look so mortal today. I really do believe that we can take either one of these teams.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1oko8fcp said:
It would have been fun to see the Niners drop another one and hasten their inevitable decline, but I was heartened to see Philly look so mortal today. I really do believe that we can take either one of these teams.
They've looked mortal in most of their wins this season too, IMO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xxubngt0 said:
Shadowhawk":xxubngt0 said:
They've looked mortal in most of their wins this season too, IMO.
True, but most NFCleast teams look that way when they win....

Smellyman

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":smc0yu1b said:
Foles sure didn't pass the eye test for me. May have put up a lot of stats, but doesn't look like anything special.

“I’m taking Foles,” Jaworski said. “Not even close. Russell Wilson is just . . . because of that system he is in. Russell Wilson plays with that defense, the best in football. He just managed the game very well. I think Russell Wilson has played terrific, a great maturity, but I’m going to take Nick Foles.”

Threedee

Reaction score
Smellyman":2jxwlzod said:
SalishHawkFan":2jxwlzod said:

“I’m taking Foles,” Jaworski said. “Not even close. Russell Wilson is just . . . because of that system he is in. Russell Wilson plays with that defense, the best in football. He just managed the game very well. I think Russell Wilson has played terrific, a great maturity, but I’m going to take Nick Foles.”

True enough - yet another young QB falls prey to being adopted by Jaworski. Can we call it the Jarorski Curse if his QB for next season bombs?

Latest posts