MNF - Patriots @ Chiefs

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Obviously, the Patriots will probably win. Regardless, however, I need a BIG night from the Gronk to win on one of my fantasy teams, so...GRONK SMASH, please!

Also...Could use some company in the chat room. Gettin' a little lonely in there at the moment.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I picked the Patriots but I'll root for the Chiefs tonight, just because I'm tired of the Patriots run in the AFC

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ecl0ygn said:
Obviously, the Patriots will probably win. Regardless, however, I need a BIG night from the Gronk to win on one of my fantasy teams, so...GRONK SMASH, please!

Also...Could use some company in the chat room. Gettin' a little lonely in there at the moment.
Holy shit me too..

I started Brady over Foles (genius)

So I have them both and NEED the points because unfortunately I started VD AND Shady.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":u0qggb7p said:
HA, just saw the "GET LOUD" prompt
Oh yeah, ANOTHER reason why they suck even if they break the record. Our stadium/organization stayed out of it and never prompted fans to cheer. Theirs did last time, and is again this time.

Chumps.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Why are they doing the Seminole tomahawk chop?

minormillikin

Reaction score
They have "get loud" type prompts all the time at Seahawks games. Volume 12 etc... Though, they often come at weird times, like during TV timeouts with the offense on the field, when fans are taking a break.

The guinness spokes holes said they would not be taking prompted recordings for the record though. They are apparently taking a few official readings when big plays happen.

In any case, KC will eventually win. They have more in attendance, and we will definitely lose a few decibels this year because of much higher second hand ticket prices. More money does not equal more rowdy. Don't believe me? Sit in club seats one game, then 300 level corner seats the next. Cheap seats is where the crazies live. Fewer cheap seats, means quieter fans, and more people telling you to sit down.

Prove me wrong 12th Man!

Edit: wow, weak. They apparently recorded the record during the commercial break after prompting the fans to yell. This has gotten cheaper and cheaper...

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1r7sw1we said:
Has Brady hit the old man cliff and fallen off?
Ever seen Happy Gilmore?

"Hey, my girlfriend is dead, you know. She fell off a cliff and died on impact."

Brady's the girlfriend.

exhilo

Reaction score
mistaowen":2natfcck said:
Why are they doing the Seminole tomahawk chop?

Don't they know that offends ESPN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Obama Bin Lyin, CNN, Illegal immigrants and a boat load of others?

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL Belicheck sucks, he had gutted thaT pats team with his ego. Brady would be a lot better if he weren't so shell shocked.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I need Bowe too have a better game than gronkowski to win more fantasy matchup. I didn't think I had a chance this week with half my team on a bye, getting nothing from vernon Davis, and being down over 20 points after the Thursday game cause my opponent had that tight end from the Giants who scored three touchdowns.