NFL bans Beats By Dre

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I wonder if they can get sets without logos or cover them up.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Enough chaning the rules! Ruining the sport.

I find this pretty damn funny.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the NFL has bigger problems (see officiating as one example) than to worry about what headphones guys are wearing.
.....and for the record, I hate beats headphones.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3fschqus said:
I think the NFL has bigger problems (see officiating as one example) than to worry about what headphones guys are wearing.

But it is a big problem. Companies pay big bucks for endorsements...look at the backlash from announcers calling the MS Surface an 'iPad' after MS shelled out almost half a billion for exclusivity. If the NFL doesn't uphold the terms of those deals, they can lose the contract and/or be sued for violation. And we all know the last thing the NFL wants is to not be profiting heavily at all times from multiple sources of revenue.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
253hawk":19md3gfl said:
Sports Hernia":19md3gfl said:

But it is a big problem. Companies pay big bucks for endorsements...look at the backlash from announcers calling the MS Surface an 'iPad' after MS shelled out almost half a billion for exclusivity. If the NFL doesn't uphold the terms of those deals, they can lose the contract and/or be sued for violation. And we all know the last thing the NFL wants is to not be profiting heavily at all times from multiple sources of revenue.
At the risk of me sounding like a jerkoff...........Oh well, I really don't give 2 squirts if the NFL is profitable or not. I am NOT a fan of the NFL, I am a fan of the Seattle Seahawks, period!

I couldn't care any less about their revenue sources and or product placement.

Their focus should be the integrity of the game instead of all that other BS, along with manipulating rules (see expanding playoffs) to make the Dallas and Pissburg teams relevent again, and rules to help the offense out because fantasy football goobers like scoring. Let the sport stand on its on merit, and what happens, happens!

rlkats

Reaction score
Hate to say it maybe Kap will now dress like an adult not a teen.

OrFan

Reaction score
rlkats":otwtebp1 said:
Hate to say it maybe Kap will now dress like an adult not a teen.

Not to worry, I'm sure he still has his Dolphin's gear.

ivotuk

Reaction score
They must have seen the inside of them and realized what a piece of shit they are. I tried to fix a set for a friend at work and it was a no go. I wouldn't pay $5.00 for pair.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":14rtethb said:
Apparently Kap still wore his to his post-game presser. douche.
To his credit, looks like a douche without Beats. Or clothes.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Beats and Bose are for poseurs who care more about image than build or sound quality.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2wftdyfl said:
Beats and Bose are for poseurs who care more about image than build or sound quality.
Go do some vigorous exercise in pouring rain and high wind with these: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/sho ... es_samsung

Then get back to me on their build quality. In fact, just put them in your ears and then tilt your head to the side and shake your head as hard as possible, purposely trying to make them fall out. Bose audio products are too heavy on bass for my personal preference, but they have created the perfect physical earbud design that stays in no matter what while being comfortable for hours and hours.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rpbhli9 said:
SmokinHawk":2rpbhli9 said:
Go do some vigorous exercise in pouring rain and high wind with these: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/sho ... es_samsung

Then get back to me on their build quality. In fact, just put them in your ears and then tilt your head to the side and shake your head as hard as possible, purposely trying to make them fall out. Bose audio products are too heavy on bass for my personal preference, but they have created the perfect physical earbud design that stays in no matter what while being comfortable for hours and hours.

This post brought to you by Bose.

Bose... the Official Sound of the NFL

How much did that post net you, Ro?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
volsunghawk":8h25hgyx said:
This post brought to you by Bose.

Bose... the Official Sound of the NFL

How much did that post net you, Ro?
Absolutely nothing, and I'm not affiliated with Bose in any way. I just like to pimp a product that is truly great in some meaningful way; and while the sound quality is, as I said, too bass-heavy for my liking, their physical earbud design really is THAT GOOD. I wasted quite a bit of time and money trying out numerous competing products before coming across the original version of those a couple years ago.

The vast majority of people in this world only get really motivated to tell other people about negative experiences with products. I try to do it for seriously negative AND seriously positive product experiences...Don't be a hater. For the record, I literally own nothing from Bose besides their earbuds.