Are the Rams pulling off one of the biggest comebacks ever?

nanomoz

Reaction score
They were down 34-7 to the Eagles. They've scored 21 unanswered points & have the ball with under 3 minutes left.

Austin Davis, dudes. Even Brian Quick suddenly matters with Davis at the helm.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
This is where Chip Kelly's philosophy (that doesn't eat up much clock) is problematic.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
Rams WR dude has dropped consecutive balls.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
NVM. Game over. Impressive effort by Davis. Man, if not for a couple of dropped balls they could have achieved the biggest come-from-behind victory in regular season NFL history.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rams screwed that up. Ugh. Would have liked to have seen them win since Philly might retardedly stumble their way into a bye for the playoffs the way things are going.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2di8mpp0 said:
Rams screwed that up. Ugh. Would have liked to have seen them win since Philly might retardedly stumble their way into a bye for the playoffs the way things are going.

This makes me feel better about rooting for the Rams. The Eagles seem to overcome an unlikely share of bad decisions and bone-headed plays. That's how good the Hawks are. I'm afraid of good fortune. :)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
More proof that the Eagles are overrated. However, it seems that the Rams finally have found a QB.

Erebus

Reaction score
It's funny that you bring up this question for the Eagles/Rams game when we actually did see one of the greatest comeback wins of all time this week, but in a different game. But that was two teams nobody cares about.

RedAlice

Reaction score
nanomoz":58ld8u1q said:
They were down 34-7 to the Eagles. They've scored 21 unanswered points & have the ball with under 3 minutes left.

Austin Davis, dudes. Even Brian Quick suddenly matters with Davis at the helm.

That was awesome!!!!

I was front row behind the Rams bench on the 40 yard line. Eagles fans all around me screaming and yelling and stomping and slamming their hands on the seats: LOUD.

And to me: Your Rams are not winning.

It was so fun!

Well, I didn't even think my Rams could get to the chance to win - It was exciting. Something I don't generally say about Rams games.

I am so in love w my team.